No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the **** could AA not top that deal. Ugh.

Comment

• Can't believe that's all it took.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• If that was the best offer we got then let me ask this...WHY THE **** WAS TEX, TOR AND NYY being so ******** CHEAP?????

Comment

• Man, the Pirates could have given up a better deal for Greinke. How pathetic.

Comment

• according to Peter Gammons Jim Fregosi told KC and I quote "If youtrade Greinke the one player you'd better get is Cain." Man Lorenzo Cain is the most talked about OF in trade talk history

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              If that was the best offer we got then let me ask this...WHY THE **** WAS TEX, TOR AND NYY being so ******** CHEAP?????
              Yankees were concerned with his issues. But at that price I think it would have been worth the risk for a similar package.

Comment

• It's a pretty good haul, Escobar played well in the big leagues already last year. Everybody in the organization loved Cain. He has some power supposedly and could eventually be a 25-30 home run type player. Jeffrees was a guy that I was always really excited about. His fastball tops out near 100, he has a curveball and a good change up to go with it. Real live arm, just needs to lay off the pipe and mature a bit.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• I mean ****....could the Jays really not top this offer. Obviously the rumours of Drabek and Snider being neccesary must have been bull ****. Just one of those guys plus some other prospects would have topped the Brewers offer.

Comment

• there's now talk that there may be a PTNL instead of Jeffress

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      I mean ****....could the Jays really not top this offer. Obviously the rumours of Drabek and Snider being neccesary must have been bull ****. Just one of those guys plus some other prospects would have topped the Brewers offer.
                      just heard we asked for both Snider and Drabek

Comment

• I'm sorry Royals fans. What a terrible deal.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          I'm sorry Royals fans. What a terrible deal.
                          how long before Dayton Moore's fired?

Comment

• @SI_JonHeyman #royals had been talking about getting rhp Drew Storen, ss daniel espinosa and others from #nats.but Greinke said no to washington

Comment

• I guess they'll give him time considering the farm he built up but that's his last chance. I don't know what the ownership really thinks though.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                @SI_JonHeyman #royals had been talking about getting rhp Drew Storen, ss daniel espinosa and others from #nats.but Greinke said no to washington

Umm that deal would have been terrible also. What is Moore thinking.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information