Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
    thoughts on the mets, mets fans

i don't expect playoffs.. i think we'll finish like 5-10 games over .500 i think, f'ing phillies/braves

I'll say +/- 4 of 80 wins.

Comment

• Last night I was out to dinner for New Years, and we had been sitting down for only a few minutes when the waiter asked if we would move across the way because they needed to put the table next us together with ours for a party. We got a free bottle of wine out of it. And then in comes walking Cal Ripken Jr. to take our old table. Be jealous O's fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Last night I was out to dinner for New Years, and we had been sitting down for only a few minutes when the waiter asked if we would move across the way because they needed to put the table next us together with ours for a party. We got a free bottle of wine out of it. And then in comes walking Cal Ripken Jr. to take our old table. Be jealous O's fans.
        not an O's fan but I'm jealous

Comment

• Sooo jealous Jughead. He was in the office a couple times and I missed him then too.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Sooo jealous Jughead. He was in the office a couple times and I missed him then too.
            Was he visiting Billy?
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Beltre is close to signing with the Rangers. Sounds like 5 or 6 years for around $90 million.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Beltre is close to signing with the Rangers. Sounds like 5 or 6 years for around $90 million.
                Wow, that's a lot of money. Prepare for Beltre to go into his fat and happy, I have a giant long term contract mode, about .260/.300 OBP/18-25 HR/85 RBI.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  Wow, that's a lot of money. Prepare for Beltre to go into his fat and happy, I have a giant long term contract mode, about .260/.300 OBP/18-25 HR/85 RBI.
                  I doubt it. He'll still play great defense and he isn't restricted to hell by Safeco.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The only times he's ever hit over .300 and had 100+ RBI were both in contract years, I don't believe in coincidences.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Who gives a rats ass about those two stats. And those best years also happened to coincide with his breakout season, and the year he finally left Safeco. I do think he still would have had his best years in his contract seasons otherwise, but he would have been a much better hitter anywhere else pretty much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Alright now that football season is over, time for some predictions! At least my football season didn't end in October before the previous baseball season ended like it has in the past. Lets get some predictions.

NL East
                        1. Philadelphia
                        2. Atlanta
                        3. New York
                        4. Florida
                        5. Washington
                        Philly's starting rotation is just ******* sickening.

NL Central
                        1. Milwaukee
                        2. Cincinnati
                        3. St. Louis
                        4. Chicago
                        5. Houston
                        6. Pittsburgh
                        I have learned to have low expectations for my teams. Plus I think the Brewers' addition of Greinke puts them over the top.

1. San Francisco
                        WC 2. Colorado
                        3. Los Angeles
                        4. San Diego
                        5. Arizona
                        I would like to give more love to the Padres, but they will miss AGone. I love Tim Lincecum. And why did I pick Colorado for the wild card? Why the hell not, no one else ever expects anything out of them.

Playoffs
                        Philadelphia over Colorado in 4.
                        San Francisco over Milwaukee in 3.

Philadelphia over San Francisco in 6.
                        I will say it again: the Phillies rotation is just ******* sick.

AL East
                        1. Boston
                        WC 2. New York
                        3. Tampa Bay
                        4. Baltimore
                        5. Toronto
                        Boston won the offseason, and I think their moves are just too good. The Yankees get the wild card.

AL Central
                        1. Minnesota
                        2. Detroit
                        3. Chicago
                        4. Cleveland
                        5. Kansas City
                        I like what the White Sox did and got Dunn and all. However, I like the Twins to win cuz it seems like they always do.

1. Texas
                        2. Angels
                        3. Oakland
                        4. Seattle
                        Easy one here. And can some1 please get poor Felix off the Mariners? They suck.

Playoffs
                        Boston over Minnesota in 4.
                        Texas over New York in 5. The Rangers are the Yankees' kriptonyte.

Boston over Texas in 5.
                        Just really good moves I thought this year by Boston.

So the world series, real original, seems like I take the Red Sox-Phillies every year.
                        I got the Phillies over Red Sox in 7. Their starting rotation is just ******* sick.

Comment

• Carlos Gonzalez signed a 7 year $80 million extension with the Rockies. They now have Tulo and Gonzalez locked up for a long time.

Mets signed Chris Capuano.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think Texas is making a big mistake in signing Adrian Beltre.

Comment

• They are not making a mistake.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Carlos Gonzalez signed a 7 year $80 million extension with the Rockies. They now have Tulo and Gonzalez locked up for a long time.

Mets signed Chris Capuano.
                                Congrats to them, they saw 2 future stars for their team and they made it a priority to get them signed.

I could see Jose Lopez's *** ass tearing it up this year too, after a bunch of average years in Seattle.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information