Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    They are not making a mistake.
    This. And I like adding Arthur Rhodes for Texas, depending on the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      This. And I like adding Arthur Rhodes for Texas, depending on the money.
      I like it to. Getting Artuhur Rhodes back in the AL guarantees the Yankees at least one more win next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I like it to. Getting Artuhur Rhodes back in the AL guarantees the Yankees at least one more win next season.
        i thought the Mark Prior signing is what put you over the top.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          i thought the Mark Prior signing is what put you over the top.
          Haha. I don't know why ESPN even made a big deal out of that. The Yankees will probably be happy if he can even fill a AAA rotation spot. But Rhodes does throw batting practice.

Comment

• I think Beltre got too much. I think he might go back to his Seattle days when he got that fat contract.

Comment

Haha. I don't know why ESPN even made a big deal out of that. The Yankees will probably be happy if he can even fill a AAA rotation spot. But Rhodes does throw batting practice.
              Damn, i didnt know BP pitchers made the all star game?

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Damn, i didnt know BP pitchers made the all star game?
                For the NL maybe. He's just awful against the Yankees. I'm not sure he's ever held a lead against them not matter what team he was pitching for.

Comment

• Kevin Gregg added to the Oriole Closer Committee for 2 years

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Kevin Gregg added to the Oriole Closer Committee for 2 years
                    Never been a fan of his.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Kevin Gregg added to the Oriole Closer Committee for 2 years
                      Koji was phenomenal last year, so I don't see why it would be a committee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• EDIT: Epic wrong thread, sorry guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If Matusz, Tillman, and Arrieta all take the next step up the O's should sneak up on some people this year.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Braves and Dan Uggla agreed to a 5 year $62 million deal.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I think Beltre got too much. I think he might go back to his Seattle days when he got that fat contract.
                              That's what I'm afraid of.... but I'm optimistic of him doing better in Arlington (a hitters park) versus Seattle (a pitchers park).

One thing is for sure... the defense at 3B will be astronomically better. I didn't realize how bad Young was until I read this:

"Young has been a starter at second base, shortstop (where he won a Gold Glove in 2008) and third base but the truth is since he moved to short to accommodate the arrival of the similarly deficient Alfonso Soriano in 2004, Young has regularly ranked among the worst fielders in the major leagues, according to most range-based advanced defensive metrics. In 2010, Young was rated as 5.4 runs below average at third base by Ultimate Zone Rating, and 13 runs below average in John Dewan's plus/minus system. Beltre, by comparison, has been one of the very best defensive third baseman in the major leagues throughout his career and was rated as 11.8 runs above average by UZR and 10 above average by Dewan in 2010. That makes Beltre an upgrade of roughly 20 runs, or two wins, on defense alone."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1ABYME1uC

Comment

For the NL maybe. He's just awful against the Yankees. I'm not sure he's ever held a lead against them not matter what team he was pitching for.
                                Well, I'm definitely not mad about the signing. The Texas bullpen was a major problem throughout the playoffs. Adding an All-Star to the pen doesn't bother me. So what if he's 41 years old. He's replacing Clay Rapada! lol.

I'm really curious to see who ends up being the closer if Feliz goes to the rotation as assumed.
                                Last edited by D-Unit; 01-05-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information