• Show
Clear All

• DONT YOU DARE BAD TALK NICK SWISHER!
    what he lacks in D he makes up for in pure sexiness and awesomeness
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      DONT YOU DARE BAD TALK NICK SWISHER!
      He's a great person and a very good hitter. He's actually one of the Yankees I can tolerate. It still doesn't make up for his pathetic attempt at playing the OF.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I know you hate this but baseball is more than numbers. Maddux's are phenominal. But I've never seen a pitcher get more plate than Maddux in his career. And in the late 90's I certainly feared Smoltz more than Maddux. Smoltz could just dominate you. Maddux's game was too dependant on how lenient the ump was going to be that night. More times than not he got the extra inches from him thoguh.

So you don't fear better players? Interesting thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

I hear that argument all the time and no one ever brings up that it makes absolutely zero sense. Kudos.

Comment

• I hope the Reds win the WS and have Larkin Rose and Conception piss on a replica of the HoF.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• I agree. Pedro Martinez in his prime was the most dominating pitcher I've ever seen.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                Well he was never better against my team. And that's all I really care about.

Comment

• Kris Benson retired, which didn't matter to me at all, until I got curious and went on baseball reference to look at his career stats and then noticed that his first name is Kristen. Then I laughed a lot. Am I a terrible person?
                  Last edited by EvilMonkey; 01-11-2011, 12:31 AM.
                  JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Well he was never better against my team. And that's all I really care about.

So hall of fame voting should be based on how they do against the Yankees?

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      DONT YOU DARE BAD TALK NICK SWISHER!
                      Expect for the Fact he is one of the Biggest D-Bags in the world. I live near Parksburgh WV where his Family lives. He said in local Newspaper and local radio that He was the Reason they won the World Series.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                        Kris Benson retired, which didn't matter to me at all, until I got curious and went on baseball reference to look at his career stats and then noticed that his first name is Kristen. Then I laughed a lot. Am I a terrible person?
                        no...you'd have been a terrible person had you NOT laughed

Comment

• At least his wife was a hot slutty *****.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anna Benson made the Mets and O's interesting for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              Anna Benson made the Mets and O's interesting for a while.
                              Yeah when she dressed as a slutty Santa. It was great for the children.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Tigers sign Brad Penny.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information