Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Still should have signed Francis.
    I agree. I still like Capuano over both of them though.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I actually think 8 million is kind of cheap for him in this market.
      I guess, but I wouldn't give an old, injury prone, and inconsistant pitcher 8 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I guess, but I wouldn't give an old, injury prone, and inconsistant pitcher 8 million.
        Over 30+ starts the last two years and 35 isn't crazy old.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Andruw Jones to the Yankees and Damon possibly to the Rays to be their DH.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Andruw Jones to the Yankees and Damon possibly to the Rays to be their DH.
            I like the Jones signing, but I wish Damon was right handed. Would have loved him back.

Comment

• Eh, Jones can at least be average in the field. Damon is not nothing but a liability out there.

Comment

• Sounds like Bad Vlad is gonna sign with the Orioles. Orioles are a sneaky favorite team of mine, so that's good.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• The Orioles might play somewhat well but what kind of a suprise could they be? Reach .500?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Orioles might play somewhat well but what kind of a suprise could they be? Reach .500?
                    Yeah. Finish ahead of the Rays and Jays. I think that would be a big success for them this year.

Comment

• I don't really see why people expect the O's to finish ahead of the Jays to be honest. We were a really young team last year and while some players overachieved the teams two best hitters severely underachieved. The only major loss was Marcum and we have enough young depth to overcome that loss

Comment

• Wells to LAA for Napoli?

Anthopoulos is a god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          Wells to LAA for Napoli?

Anthopoulos is a god.
                          I read there's a possibility Rivera could also be in the deal. I have no idea why the Angels want Wells, I thought they had enough overpaid outfielders.

Comment

• I don't even know what to say about the Angels here. Total overreaction to their poor offseason. They went from having a bad offseason to having an absolutely terrible one.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Did that trade seriously just happen? What the **** is the matter with the Angels?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Rays signed Damon AND Manny.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information