Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Toronto ships Mike Napoli to Texas for Frank "Chair Thrower" Francisco
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I hate our Catching situation. It's the pits.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I hate our Catching situation. It's the pits.
      The Red Sox are(well, were) absolutely fascinated with your catching situation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        The MLB Network has the worst lists, christ.
        Referring to their positional prospects lists?

Comment

• Pretty meh on this deal. Jays needed some BP help and I guess with Dotel, Rauch and Francisco they should have a decent closer by commitee kind of deal. Guess the Jays didn't want to pay Napoli. Maybe the Jays go after Vlad to DH for them depending on how confident they are in Lind at 1B?

Comment

• Nice deal for Texas, Napoli should have a nice year hitting in Arlington.

Comment

• anyone else gonna check out the Top 50prospects show tonight on MLBN?I'm setting over/under of KC guys at 7

Comment

• KC has the best farm system in baseball. Even if they have a 40% success rate, they should be ready to compete hardcore in 2-3 years. The AL Central should be pretty interesting around that time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Btw, when are we going to graduate to the 2011 baseball thread? Pitchers and catchers report in like 3 weeks...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Btw, when are we going to graduate to the 2011 baseball thread? Pitchers and catchers report in like 3 weeks...
                    IIRC, we are just going to continue in this one like people do in the NBA thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      IIRC, we are just going to continue in this one like people do in the NBA thread.
                      I like this idea better but I'm up for what the majority wants. If we do keep this thread then we need to change the title.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I prefer the yearly threads as long as former threads don't get purged

Comment

• I think we should have a new thread each year and I propose a fan from the reigning World Series champions gets to start it. Oh btw, I call dibs on it for this year. Sorry Brent :)
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I'm fine either way. We just have to rename the thread.

Comment

• If you guys decide on re-naming it, I can handle it for you.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Just re-name this one, I don't want a smelly Giants fan starting a new one. ;)
                                Last edited by Stash; 01-26-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information