No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Hamilton signed a 2 year $24 million deal to avoid arbitration.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am pretty stoked Vlad is an O. Yeah, could get injured uh, a little on the old side but can still mash and tbh he is already probably our best hitter.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Just traded Brian Matusz for Delmon Young in my keeper league. Pretty stoked about it considering hoe ******* pathetic LF is this year in fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          Just traded Brian Matusz for Delmon Young in my keeper league. Pretty stoked about it considering hoe ******* pathetic LF is this year in fantasy
          Great trade. Hitting as a whole is rather pathetic this year, thus why I won't be taking a pitcher until at least the 9th round under almost any circumstance, coupled with pitching being extremely deep.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
            Great trade. Hitting as a whole is rather pathetic this year, thus why I won't be taking a pitcher until at least the 9th round under almost any circumstance, coupled with pitching being extremely deep.
            Especially in my league cuz we have seperate RF,CF and LF spots and LF is just absolutely pathetic. I have the second pick in the first round so I am gonna get either Scherzer or Marcum there

So someone decided not to keep Neftali Feliz....is he gonna start this year?
            Last edited by Chucky; 02-10-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• ROFL thought this was pretty funny. Pirates can never catch a break.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6105146

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I hate our ownership.

With that said, Dorf should bounce back if he gets run support this year unlike last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                  ROFL thought this was pretty funny. Pirates can never catch a break.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6105146
                  He makes over 2 million dollars? That's an automatic trade this summer in the Pirates organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Just traded Brian Matusz for Delmon Young in my keeper league. Pretty stoked about it considering hoe ******* pathetic LF is this year in fantasy
                    I've always really liked Matusz, so I don't really like that trade. Delmon was great last year but it's a gamble and a half to think he's driving in 100 again. Matusz was a lot better after the All Star break. But, hitting is thin, so it's not like it's inexcusable or anything. More of a preference on my part, I guess.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      I've always really liked Matusz, so I don't really like that trade. Delmon was great last year but it's a gamble and a half to think he's driving in 100 again. Matusz was a lot better after the All Star break. But, hitting is thin, so it's not like it's inexcusable or anything. More of a preference on my part, I guess.
                      Ya I'm a Matusz fan as well. Kept him all of last year, but the crop at LF(my league had diff positions for LF,CF, and RF) is just pitiful this year. the best LFs available are Jason Bay and Carlos Lee.

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• sad to admit i watched the geoge lopez show once, but it was only because i was flipping channels and Brian Wilson was on it

Comment

• The Cubs and Marmol are close to a 3 year $23 million deal.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              The Cubs and Marmol are close to a 3 year $23 million deal.
                              I like it, but I love me some Marmolian sliders.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• 5 years $50 million for Weeks. That's a very good deal for the Brewers.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information