MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I'll guarantee you he never hits 50 HRs again. Hell, I'll guarantee he doesn't hit 40 HRs ever again. Probably not even 30. He might get 20 once or twice though.
    I don't think he gets 50 again either. 40 is definately possible, I woudl be very suprised if he doesn't get 30 this year

Comment

• I think he'll get 30+ again this year but 50 isn't happening. AA has been money lately so as of right now you just have to trust that he's doing the right thing.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera starting off the year on the right foot:

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office said the 27-year-old's car engine was smoking alongside a road late Wednesday when a deputy spotted the vehicle.

According to the arrest report, Cabrera smelled of alcohol, had slurred speech and took a swig from a bottle of Scotch in front of a deputy. Police say Cabrera repeatedly refused to cooperate, saying, "Do you know who I am, you don't know anything about my problems."
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sorry Jays fans, but that Bautista extension is laughable.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Sorry Jays fans, but that Bautista extension is laughable.
            Not really. Maybe one year too much but he'll live up to it.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You would think that they'd have learned their lesson with Rios and Wells, but I guess not. I don't think Bautista is going to fall flat on his face, but I would bet a years pay that he won't have another year even approaching what he did last year.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• They aren't paying him to have a year like last year though. If they were they'd have gave him more money. It would probably be something like $90 million over 5 years.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  You would think that they'd have learned their lesson with Rios and Wells, but I guess not. I don't think Bautista is going to fall flat on his face, but I would bet a years pay that he won't have another year even approaching what he did last year.
                  Not surprising they didn't elarn their lesson when Chicago took on Rios salary and the Angels actually gave value back for Wells.

Comment

• Lol Miguel Cabrera
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I think he'll get 30+ again this year but 50 isn't happening. AA has been money lately so as of right now you just have to trust that he's doing the right thing.
                      Pretty much my thoughts on the deal. In AA I trust

Comment

• Looking great there Cabby.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The officer had to knee 3 or 4 times in the thigh and Cabrera also said he was going to kill him. Is it possible he gets jail time for this?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            The officer had to knee 3 or 4 times in the thigh and Cabrera also said he was going to kill him. Is it possible he gets jail time for this?
                            I doubt it. He got resisting an officer without violence, so that doesn't sound like jail time to me.

Comment

• Ok I didn't know if that threat pushed him over some line.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Miggy is easily one of the more frustrating talents in baseball.

Anyway, pitchers and catchers time. Gotta love how everyone is in "the best shape of my life" right now. John Lackey has supposedly dropped a ton of weight in the off-season and looks much better than he did coming into camp last year. Major story here...will ultimately mean nothing probably haha.
                                Last edited by ElectricEye; 02-17-2011, 12:24 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information