• Show
Clear All

• Miggy's the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Hines got his name shortened????
      I can change yours to Snip if you want. :D

Comment

• Still remember that classic fan made sign that said "Cabrera .324 - Batting average or BAC?" and held it up in front of the Tigers GM sitting in his seat at the tiebreaker game in 2009. Great stuff.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Gary Sheffield officialy retired. Hall of Fame, yes or no?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If Jim Rice can get in...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              Gary Sheffield officialy retired. Hall of Fame, yes or no?
              Pretty sure he was a steroid name wasnt he? If so, then he will prolly never make it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera is my hero. Taking a swig of scotch before being arrested is nothing short of bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Pretty sure he was a steroid name wasnt he? If so, then he will prolly never make it.
                  During a workout with Barry Bonds in 2001, a cream was applied to Sheffield's knee by a trainer to help heal ripped stitches from a knee surgery. Sheffield states in his book, Inside Power, that he had no knowledge of the cream containing steroids, and had no reason to assume so at the time. He goes on to say in his book that the cream did nothing to strengthen his knee, and also states that a look at his numbers shows no improvement of his numbers after the incident.

On December 13, 2007, Sheffield was named in the Mitchell Report as one of the players who had obtained and used steroids.
                  Yeah, right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Sheffield

Comment

• Percentage of ownership was also offered by the Cardinals to Albert Pujols.

Comment

• Sheff's offensive stats are definitely better than some guys in the hall, but he's probably a borderline guy. I don't think he makes it. There are other borderline guys out there who probably have a better argument, especially when you add that add Sheff was in the Mitchell report. He's also a major douche, so that doesn't help.

Comment

• http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/sca...=640&ysize=640

Found the Dombrowski getting owned pic. Haha.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Well the Bautista deal is official.

5 years 64 million

Comment

• Is it frontloaded by chance? That would probably make more sense and make it infinitely more tradeable down the line.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• It's really not as bad of a deal as everyone here is making it out to be. One year too long perhaps but the money per year is about right.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Miguel Cabrera is my hero. Taking a swig of scotch before being arrested is nothing short of bad ass.
                                Exactly. That's why I love the dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information