MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

That's a massive blow for the Cards season, even if you still have Carpenter. I like Jamie Garcia though to win at least 12 games

Comment

• That sucks for the Cardinals.

Comment

• That makes the Pirates' road to the division crown this year a whole lot easier!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          The 5 Philly *******.
          Why you mad bro

Comment

• **** **** damn ass **** suck mother ******* bull **** banannas!!! Between failing to re-sign Pujols and Wainwright injured, this spring training is an epic fail. Son of an ass ******! Damn it, ****, tits and piss coming out of my ass. Congrats to the Brewers on your NL Central title.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              **** **** damn ass **** suck mother ******* bull **** banannas!!! Between failing to re-sign Pujols and Wainwright injured, this spring training is an epic fail. Son of an ass ******! Damn it, ****, tits and piss coming out of my ass. Congrats to the Brewers on your NL Central title.
              The Brewers will find a way to mess it up somehow.

Comment

• Really gotta quit posting at the heat of the moment. Carpenter and Garcia, I believe in u guys. Westbrook, hopefully u can be as solid as always. Kyle Lohse.......its your time. 2011 Cy Young is on the Cardinals. Its Kyle Lohse! Believe baby! I am cooled now.

Comment

• Brewers all the way this year in the Central.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pretty intense discussion about who the NL runner-up is going to be, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Pretty intense discussion about who the NL runner-up is going to be, I see.
                      It's going to be the other team in Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Phillies are going to choke. Anything less than WS is a dissapointment to them and they're going to get caught up in the pressure.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Phillies are going to choke. Anything less than WS is a dissapointment to them and they're going to get caught up in the pressure.
                          Sure. Isn't it about that time of year for Carlos Beltran and K-Rod to come out and say how the Mets are the greatest team ever and they're the team to beat? I'm trying to make sure my calendar's down pat.

How are they going to choke, exactly? What with you being the savant forecaster and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Sure. Isn't it about that time of year for Carlos Beltran and K-Rod to come out and say how the Mets are the greatest team ever and they're the team to beat? I'm trying to make sure my calendar's down pat.

How are they going to choke, exactly? What with you being the savant forecaster and all.
                            Like I said if they don't win a WS then the city of Philly is going to look at it as a dissapointment. Their pitching is excellent but they have the oldest roster in baseball and that's going to wear on them as the season gets closer to October. They'll be in the playoffs but once the playoffs start the pressure is going to get to them.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• BA Top 100 is out. Bryce 1 and Trout 2.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611316.html
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                BA Top 100 is out. Bryce 1 and Trout 2.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611316.html
                                I wish we had nice things.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information