MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    once the playoffs start the pressure is going to get to them.
    Don't strain your shoulder out with all that reaching you're doing. A team that's been in the NLCS three straight years, two of the past three World Series and champions of one World Series is going to be undone by the pressure of the postseason?

Yeah, right.

I can buy that they won't win the World Series, even though I think it's either them or Boston. However, "pressure of the postseason" is the dumbest reason you could possibly give, right up there with "poor starting pitching".

Comment

• The Philly demise is going to make me such a happy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        I wish we had nice things.
        I was suprised to see Puello on there. I was also suprised that Harvey wasn't on there.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just puked

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Don't strain your shoulder out with all that reaching you're doing. A team that's been in the NLCS three straight years, two of the past three World Series and champions of one World Series is going to be undone by the pressure of the postseason?

Yeah, right.

I can buy that they won't win the World Series, even though I think it's either them or Boston. However, "pressure of the postseason" is the dumbest reason you could possibly give, right up there with "poor starting pitching".
            They were never the clear favorites to win it all like they will be this year. Regardless of past experience of course the pressure can still get to them.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• D'Arnaud is ranked really high. Nice to see the Jays with three top 40 guys

Comment

BA Top 100 is out. Bryce 1 and Trout 2.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611316.html
                5 Royals in top 20 and 9 overall...NICE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  5 Royals in top 20 and 9 overall...NICE!!!!!
                  And yet Dayton Moore will still find some way to screw it up.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

4 Yankees ranked ahead of Mejia?

Comment

please don't ruin this for me tight now.let me enjoy while I can

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        4 Yankees ranked ahead of Mejia?
                        Not a suprise. If the Mets let Mejia develop as a SP last year like a normal team then he'd have been higher. Banuelos and Betances are in the same group as Mejia. I've always liked Betances since HS when I was hoping the Mets would draft him so I hope he does well.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          please don't ruin this for me tight now.let me enjoy while I can
                          I'm sorry. Moustakas will come up and have a Buster Posey like run to ROY.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            D'Arnaud is ranked really high. Nice to see the Jays with three top 40 guys
                            How many of those came from the Halladay deal? At least 2, right?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Adam Wainwright has a significant injury to his pitching elbow. (ESPN)

Edit: I see that I'm a little late.
                              Last edited by Hurricanes25; 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                How many of those came from the Halladay deal? At least 2, right?
                                Ya, Drabek and D'Arnaud. Don't know if Michael Taylor is still considered a prospect or if he is still on there, but we traded him for Wallace who we then traded for Anthony Gose who is supposed to be our CF of the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information