• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    BA Top 100 is out. Bryce 1 and Trout 2.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611316.html
    Two Twins in the top 50. Sweet!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I think you can also buy a wire that can hook up your computer to your TV and feed it that way. I thought I read that the package on cable has some weird blackout restricitons.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Do they put MLB games on atdhe? This is the first year I'm going to have to watch my Mets online.

Comment

• I thought they shut down atdhe.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• atdhe dot fm

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Gonna be interesting seeing Prado in Left.
              He will probably end up at 3rd base replacing Chipper few weeks into the season. We are going to have Hinske at LF. I have no doubt that Prado can play it effectively though.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Top 75 Home Run Robberies of all time on MLB Network. Great stuff. I know glovework gets overrated, but Torii Hunter was a god at robbing dingers.

EDIT: That Ken Griffey Jr guy was pretty good, too
                Last edited by djp; 02-24-2011, 01:44 AM.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                  Top 75 Home Run Robberies of all time on MLB Network. Great stuff. I know glovework gets overrated, but Torii Hunter was a god at robbing dingers.

EDIT: That Ken Griffey Jr guy was pretty good, too
                  Endy Chavez made me shut up for an hour and a half. And then I called him a mother ******* ***** when Yadi's ball cleared the fence. But that was a good one. But to me, being from Minnesota, and it being game freeking 6 of the World Series and all, nothing beats Kirby's. I know it woulda only been a double prolly, but it still was a run saver. And the Twins needed it.

Comment

• I think Endy Chavez' catch on Scott Rolen was the best, just because it was Endy ******* Chavez.

Comment

• Stop bringing that ******* game up!!!!!!!!!!!
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Stop bringing that ******* game up!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Yes. But Endy is the ************* man.

Comment

• Gary Matthews Jr was #1, sadly. Athletic play, but he took a bad route and had to make it up for it by doing what he did. Plus it was against Mike Lamb. Mike Lamb sucks.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Marmolian!

http://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/201...rlos#storyjump

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Stop bringing that ******* game up!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I think it was a wonderful game. Although what the **** was Aaron Heilman doing pitching in that situation? Oh yeah, while I am being an ass. How many games were we supposed to lose the World Series in eh Detroit. 3?

Comment

• It would have been Duaner Sanchez had he not got into that taxi cab accident. Then we wouldn't have Oliver Perez either. I can literally trace the downfall of these Mets teams to that day in July.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information