No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joba is not awful, he is just extremely misused.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Joba and Nova are the two names being mentioned right now. If either of them are the headline name in a deal for Liriano I'll choke a *****.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I also don't get how Ryan Braun is better than Tulo or Hanley Ramirez. MLB Network is in love with the guy for no reason.
        Hmm let's see. He's not. End of story.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Joba and Nova are the two names being mentioned right now. If either of them are the headline name in a deal for Liriano I'll choke a *****.
          I'll be so pissed if that is all the Twins get for Liriano. Wouldn't surprise me if it happened though, as sad as that is.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Joba is not awful, he is just extremely misused.
            He's just never thrown as hard as he did when he first came up.

Comment

• Yankees wouldn't deal Joba for Haren, has that much changed since the deadline?

Comment

And awful also.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Yankees wouldn't deal Joba for Haren, has that much changed since the deadline?
                  Yeah probably. Pettitte was still pitching then. They probably figured to be favorites to land Lee this past offseason. Yankees didn't have Soriano and Feliciano in the bullpen.

Comment

No, hes just awful.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• If we trade Liriano to the stupid ******* Yankees I'm going to severely hurt someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        If we trade Liriano to the stupid ******* Yankees I'm going to severely hurt someone.
                        Please dont hurt me.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          No, hes just awful.
                          No he isn't. I'd gladly take a 3.5 K/BB ratio personally.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Chase Utley is hurt, you know what that means?

It's baseball season again.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

No he isn't. I'd gladly take a 3.5 K/BB ratio personally.
                              and the 4.4 era and a losing record?

He gets too much hype after not doing **** since his rookie year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                and the 4.4 era and a losing record?

He gets too much hype after not doing **** since his rookie year.
                                Losing record doesn't matter for a late inning reliever. There are certainly plenty worse trash that is thrown out in the 7th and 8th innings all around MLB. He's never had the same stuff he did as a rookie. The fastball has been 91-92 instead of the 97-99 it was as a reliever at first. Although they made some changes to his delivery and he was hitting 95 yesterday early in camp which is promising.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information