Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
    What are u talking about Johnny Gnomes is an All Star.
    Jonny Gomes is an angry, angry man. Who can hit the ball a long way when he actually makes contact.

    Comment


    • If Penn didn't suck so bad, the Pirates would still be in this game.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
        What are u talking about Johnny Gnomes is an All Star.
        This doesn't change the fact he will be doing this all year. He needs to get a job at the brewery and never touch a baseball again.
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

        Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

        Comment


        • Meh, at least they won the series.

          Comment


          • So um....V-Dub homered again.

            Only 46 more and then he will have earned his pay

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              So um....V-Dub homered again.

              Only 46 more and then he will have earned his pay
              It's nice and all, let's see how he plays outside of his home state. I'm interested to see the crowd reaction on Monday when he comes to bat, too.

              Comment


              • Vernon Wells for comeback player of the year! Now Soriano can be the worst contract in baseball.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • So, the D-train didn't have a very bad game. He got a little lucky at times, but he only allowed 2 runs in six inning. Pretty good start!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Vernon Wells for comeback player of the year! Now Soriano can be the worst contract in baseball.

                    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                      So, the D-train didn't have a very bad game. He got a little lucky at times, but he only allowed 2 runs in six inning. Pretty good start!
                      Not sure how much you can judge that start against a young below average Royals lineup. If you don't know already, D will has lost a little bit off of his original velocity for some reason and just simply isn't as good as he was in Florida, where now he is a decent 3rd starter?
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                      Comment


                      • I wouldn't even call him a decent third starter...I would say he is a slightly below par 4th starter...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Don't worry, he's only under contract for 4 more years at $18 million per after this year.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                            So, the D-train didn't have a very bad game. He got a little lucky at times, but he only allowed 2 runs in six inning. Pretty good start!
                            It wasn't a bad start, but it wasn't very encouraging. His stuff didn't look good, and he still had control issues.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Don't worry, he's only under contract for 4 more years at $18 million per after this year.

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                              Comment


                              • mmm Hanson throwing 97. I remember how alarmed I was when he first came up and was only topping out at 91. He was sick as a dog when he first got called up last year, though.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information