No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Brodeur is right. FIP makes a lot more sense than ERA at this point. Joba is not as bad as Yankees fans make him out to be right now but he also certainly shouldn't be the big name in a deal for Liriano. We still don't know if Joba can really start at this point but there is a good chance he still can. It's funny that Liriano last year was also much better than his ERA would indicate. I'm sure the Yankees know this about him and Joba.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Well Brodeur is right. FIP makes a lot more sense than ERA at this point. Joba is not as bad as Yankees fans make him out to be right now but he also certainly shouldn't be the big name in a deal for Liriano. We still don't know if Joba can really start at this point but there is a good chance he still can. It's funny that Liriano last year was also much better than his ERA would indicate. I'm sure the Yankees know this about him and Joba.
      He's not the trash that some made him about to be, but I'd pack his bags for him if he was the centerpiece with Nova in a deal for Liriano.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        He's not the trash that some made him about to be, but I'd pack his bags for him if he was the centerpiece with Nova in a deal for Liriano.

Currently...as would I. The issue is the front office will not allow him to start again.

Maybe it really is his shoulder that won't allow it. And if thats the case then he can go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
          Brodeur taking over the T24L role
          Psh, I took over that role a long time ago. And I'm doing it with limited actual mention of advanced stats, but just going into things that effect those advanced stats.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Psh, I took over that role a long time ago. And I'm doing it with limited actual mention of advanced stats, but just going into things that effect those advanced stats.
            How nice of you. Don't be afraid to bust out the SABR names.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Damnit, I missed a SABR bash. I love being apart of those.

Comment

• Just got my Baseball Prospectus for 2011. :::fantasy boner:::

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Chris Carpenter is hurt now. Left his start today early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                    Chris Carpenter is hurt now. Left his start today early.
                    Yoda will be crying all summer. Good news for you though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yoda will be crying all summer. Good news for you though.
                      you say this as if the Pirates won't finish in 6th in the division regardless.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                        you say this as if the Pirates won't finish in 6th in the division regardless.
                        I was trying to be nice.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Damnit, I missed a SABR bash. I love being apart of those.
                          :/

Your team is now being run by SABR guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            :/

Your team is now being run by SABR guys.
                            I think he meant it in a good way. Like a party not a beating.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think he meant it in a good way. Like a party not a beating.
                              hmmm...interesting...I guess we will need ATL to confirm. Don't remember if he is a pro-SABR guy or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                hmmm...interesting...I guess we will need ATL to confirm. Don't remember if he is a pro-SABR guy or not.
                                He is definitely a part of the SABR revolution. He was apart of the trio with T24L and myself a few years ago.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information