No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll be better than Nick Castellanos.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Where's T24L? I'm sure he'd enjoy this.

Police arrested the 26-year old former outfielder Wednesday after his pregnant ex-girlfriend told police that Dukes had hit her multiple times across the face during an altercation on Sunday.

The incident took place at a motel in Dukes' native Florida, according to Ileana Morales of the St. Petersburg Times.

Morales also reported that when Dukes was arrested, he had several outstanding warrants for contempt of court and driving with a suspended license.

and

Former Nationals outfielder Elijah Dukes has admitted that he would sometimes smoke marijuana before home games when he played for Washington.
      In addition to this revelation, Dukes alleges that fellow players were smuggling drugs onto chartered aircraft and using them in hotel rooms after flights. He contends that he was "thrown under the bus" by baseball after coming forward with this information. Also of note is that Dukes is evidently trying a new career as rapper "Fly Eli." It's safe to assume that his career in baseball is over.

Comment

• What a ******* failure. Dumb idiot. You'll see when he blows all his money, he'll be begging to play baseball again and no one will sign him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• WOW, that is an epic fail. But u know, if you are gonna fail, you mine as well make it epic.

Comment

• I always found it funny that Tampa's favorite player was the exact opposite of what he stood for. BJ Upton has all the tools in the world but never backed it up with stats besides the one year.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He's just on a drug called Elijah Dukes.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                He's just on a drug called Elijah Dukes.
                Winning!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• DODGERS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER
                  Last edited by KCJ58; 03-04-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Eric Hosmer hit a sexy Grand Slam today

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      Eric Hosmer hit a sexy Grand Slam today
                      I picked him in my 20 team keeper league. Huge steal I think. D-Unit and others gave me **** for it. TRICH and I will keep reminding them all how much sex this guy actually is.

Comment

• He's a top prospect it's not like that would be a suprise.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          He's a top prospect it's not like that would be a suprise.
                          Another hater. This dude said Poor Hosmer he is on the worst team in the league in both real and fantasy baseball. OUCH. I spent 90% of my money on players from Missouri!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            Another hater. This dude said Poor Hosmer he is on the worst team in the league in both real and fantasy baseball. OUCH. I spent 90% of my money on players from Missouri!
                            Haha I dont think I said that. Watch Moore trade him now.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Haha I dont think I said that. Watch Moore trade him now.
                              Don't lie, u were thinking it!

Comment

• Yoda, you have haters you don't even know of. I'll be recounting the $200 on Pujols story for them at my live auction draft coming up. The lols will be in effect.

Sorry.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information