No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Chuck Greenberg stepping down from Rangers partnership.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?..._mlb&c_id=mlb#

Office drama... Oh boy. lol.

Chuck Greenberg’s ouster as Rangers’ owner and managing partner is official. And with it comes statements from both the team and Greenberg. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram has them each in their entirety. The Rangers played the “we wish him well in his future endeavors” card, which is just a half step above “don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.”

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...se-statements/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Eh, he's not that bad. He's not a good person per se, but he's not the worst in baseball. At least he didn't punch out his wife in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.
      I really wish you'd get rid of that stupid avatar/sig. Is that the guy from Boondock Saints? lol.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• All hail this man

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          I really wish you'd get rid of that stupid avatar/sig. Is that the guy from Boondock Saints? lol.
          How dare you insult CM Punk.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

How dare you insult CM Punk.
            Ya, watch out djp or else CM Punk is gonna fake punch you

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              Ya, watch out djp or else CM Punk is gonna fake punch you
              He's broken the nose of about five people with his finishing move, so......

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post

All hail this man
                Hes a ***...lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Girlfriend told me that she got me Pirate home opener tickets. Needless to say I'm excited. I am going to keep my undefeated streak up!

Comment

• **** itdsfdojspajgps

Comment

He's broken the nose of about five people with his finishing move, so......
                      Jan broke Marsha's nose with a football...does that make her a badass?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                        and you win

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                          He ACTUALLY broke the noses of five different men, while that is just a storyline.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He ACTUALLY broke the noses of five different men, while that is just a storyline.
                            Can't the same be said about wrestling? He accidently broke the nose of five people while playing out a choreograhped storyline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Can't the same be said about wrestling? He accidently broke the nose of five people while playing out a choreograhped storyline.
                              Yeah, five guys let him break their noses'

Meanwhile in MMA:

Last edited by ccB; 03-16-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                It wasn't a storyline, it was him accidentally hitting his finishing move to the point where it broke their noses. They ignored it storyline wise.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information