No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People still defend professional wrestling? There is nothing even remotely badass about oiled up, mostly naked soap-opera actors rolling around on top of each other...GO BASEBALL!!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Oh wrestling is ***, I've never heard that one before. I'm sure the constant ass slapping in every other sports is okay to ignore if you want to look at it that way, right?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
        People still defend professional wrestling? There is nothing even remotely badass about oiled up, mostly naked soap-opera actors rolling around on top of each other...GO BASEBALL!!
        I applaud this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Oh wrestling is ***, I've never heard that one before. I'm sure the constant ass slapping in every other sports is okay to ignore if you want to look at it that way, right?
          Just because some other sports have some homoerotic customs doesn't make greased up bodybuilders in speedo's dry humping each other less ***...but I feel like we're hijacking the baseball thread, sorry baseball thread fans.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• I love when guys make teams that you never expected going into Spring Training. Matt Carpenter has been a hitting machine this Spring, I think he has a bench spot locked up in St. Louis.

Oh and apparently the Phillies are interested in Jon Jay, I hope the Cardinals don't trade him, he's a pretty solid hitter and I would like to see him develop. But apparently the Cardinals are higher on Allen Craig, weird cuz I'm the total opposite.

Comment

• Andrew Bailey got hurt a few days ago. It looked pretty bad at the time and then he had to go see Dr. Andrews so I figured the worst. Turns out it was just a forearm strain which is much less severe than what I was expecting.

Comment

• Shaun Marcum left his start due to shoulder tightness. Buster Olney said the potential situation was "not good". Yikes.

Comment

• It won't be long before we get the first wave of nonsense from stat-crazed dunces claiming there's nothing to be learned from a batting average, won-loss record or RBI total. Listen, just go back to bed, OK? Strip down to those fourth-day undies, head downstairs (to "your mother's basement and your mother's computer," as Chipper Jones so aptly describes it) and churn out some more crap. For more than a century, .220 meant something. So did .278, .301, .350, an 18-4 record, or 118 RBIs. Now it all means nothing because a bunch of nonathletes are trying to reinvent the game?

Die, die, die.

Comment

• What's that from ATL?
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Going to the Jays game today. Seeing Morrow vs. Burnett. Yippie

Comment

• Luis Castillo is finally gone!!!!! I knew Sandy would make the right move.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Luis Castillo is finally gone!!!!! I knew Sandy would make the right move.
                          Wasn't he still your best option? I don't agree. Unlike Perez, he can still be somewhat useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Wasn't he still your best option? I don't agree. Unlike Perez, he can still be somewhat useful.
                            Not at all. Castillo is about the 4th best option. A player who can only hit singles and can't field worth a lick. Definitely not an option.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Not at all. Castillo is about the 4th best option. A player who can only hit singles and can't field worth a lick. Definitely not an option.
                              Doesn't that basically explain most of your options? I bet he would have hit better than the guy you're going to to start there.

The Mets 2B battle is getting a lot of media coverage. It's basically like winning the Special Olympics.
                              Last edited by Jughead10; 03-18-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Doesn't that basically explain most of your options? I bet he would have hit better than the guy you're going to to start there.

The Mets 2B battle is getting a lot of media coverage. It's basically like winning the Special Olympics.
                                Emaus, Turner, and Murphy are all much better hitters at this point. Why are you so interested in the Special Olympics then?
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information