No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg Matt Holliday... my fantasy team now has 4 guys out. And it's the second day of the season.
    Sizemore, Morales, Latos, now you. Come on!

In real baseball news, I'll be at the Jays home opener tonight. Wooo gonna be sick to be in the packed dome.

Comment

• Somewhere out there Hines just ruined his pants. Neil Walker grandslam, 4-2 Pirates.

Comment

• I liked Cutch's homer more. WOOOOOOO Buccos!

Comment

• Year of the hitter?

it seems like everyone is hitting a HR

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            Well yeah look at both of us tho. We both have first basemen playing right field, we both have very average and thats being nice left fielders. That can't be a good outfield. But yeah, both the Giants and Cards have some holes in the defense.
            I think Holliday is pretty good with the glove.

Comment

• John Buck grand slam!! Fish up 4-0.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                ESPN reporting Matt Holliday is undergoing an appendectomy today, and is likely going to be out 3-6 weeks.

Meanwhile, Michael Bourn 2-Run Triple!
                I really wanna be optimistic about my Cards. Have faith in our HOF manager, HOF pitching coach, the best player in the game, and our great ace. But c'mon, this is getting re-gosh darn diculous. So this is really me now.....

Cardinals, please exceed my expectations!

Comment

• A KILA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!Royals win in walkoff fashion 2-1

Comment

• Brandon Belt with his first career home run!!

Comment

• Year of the Hitter? A lot of Walk-Offs on Opening Day

RIP themaninblack

Comment

I really wanna be optimistic about my Cards. Have faith in our HOF manager, HOF pitching coach, the best player in the game, and our great ace. But c'mon, this is getting re-gosh darn diculous. So this is really me now.....

Why are you wearing a suit?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          Year of the hitter?

it seems like everyone is hitting a HR
                          Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                          Year of the Hitter? A lot of Walk-Offs on Opening Day

i said it first

2-0 loving life right now in Los Angeles

Comment

I'm predicting 83-88 wins. But pretty much everyone I work with says 70 maybe 75. I don't think they are that bad.

I just pray that Larussa doesn't stick with Franklin for to long, I know he's one of his guys though. And I don't want to see Jason Motte in that role either.

I don't know why they don't cut Ryan Franklin, move Mitchell Boggs to Closer and bring up Lance Lynn to fill that Innings eater spot in the pen. Boggs has the stuff to be an effective Closer, nice movement on his pitches. And Lynn's future with the Cardinals is in the Bullpen........Man Shelby Miller and Carlos Martinez can't get through the system soon enough.
                            Last edited by holt_bruce81; 04-02-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Twins have literally done zero to give me any reason for optimism.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Man i wanted to see the Pirates sweep the Cubs. If only the Pirates had a Bullpen.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information