No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Quentin with 7 RBI in the first two games.

Comment

• Giants finally looking like defending champions today against the Dodgers. I have the feeling we will go under the radar like last year but make a impact once the post season starts. We upgraded our offence with the addition of Tejada, Pablo should improved since he is in shape now and the Belt kid at first base looks like he can make a impact. We still have our pitching staff together and another year for guys like Posey and Bumgarner should only help our team.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Travis Wood is an absolute meast. Him n Drabek made up for Lester and Ubaldo ******* it up the other day for my fantasy team.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Sunday fun

Mets +120
          Brewers +111
          Astros + 197
          Nationals +120
          Cubs -163
          Dodgers -140
          Rays -117
          Athletics -165
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Earth to Ron Gardenhire: Might want to use your $23M catcher in the top of the 8th with guys on 2nd and 3rd and 2 outs in a 3-2 game.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Lol

Article in the paper here today about how the White Sox offense could be one of the best ever after 2 games.

Score 1 run on Cleveland this afternoon.

Comment

• On pace for the perfect season.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                  On pace for the perfect season.
                  Congratulations u sweep the worst team in the NL Central

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Garcia FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                      Congratulations u sweep the worst team in the NL Central
                      No, you obviously misinterpreted my post; I am just stating how based on projections; the Phillies will go 162-0.......
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Royals showing to be a spunky bunch so far

Comment

• The Brewers don't look like they are any competition for the Reds through 1 series. Greinke is yet to pitch and 2 starters (RF Corey Hart and C Jonathan Lucroy) on the DL but the positions SS and CF look to be extremely weak. CF at least there is strong defense and some options. SS: stuck with Yuniesky Betancourt unless trade and he is terrible in all phases of the game. Poor range, errors, and has 0 hits so far.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• No time to panic yet Red Sox fans, but the Rangers just swept your ass. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                              The Brewers don't look like they are any competition for the Reds through 1 series. Greinke is yet to pitch and 2 starters (RF Corey Hart and C Jonathan Lucroy) on the DL but the positions SS and CF look to be extremely weak. CF at least there is strong defense and some options. SS: stuck with Yuniesky Betancourt unless trade and he is terrible in all phases of the game. Poor range, errors, and has 0 hits so far.
                              not to rub it in but thanks for Escobar.dude's been solid so far

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                                The Brewers don't look like they are any competition for the Reds through 1 series. Greinke is yet to pitch and 2 starters (RF Corey Hart and C Jonathan Lucroy) on the DL but the positions SS and CF look to be extremely weak. CF at least there is strong defense and some options. SS: stuck with Yuniesky Betancourt unless trade and he is terrible in all phases of the game. Poor range, errors, and has 0 hits so far.
                                Haha. You have Erick Almonte on your team? That's a name I have not heard for a LONG time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information