No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox getting the Heat treatment right now. All they can talk about on ESPN is "Should the Sox be panicking!?" OMGZZZZ its the first series of the season.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Tigers pitchers are giving up homers at an alarming rate.

This is nonsense.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Tigers pitchers are giving up homers at an alarming rate.

This is nonsense.
        Ok, So whats the deal with Phil Coke? On opening day they were talkin about how he was a starter? But hes already gotten 2 appearances out of the pen?

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Ok, So whats the deal with Phil Coke? On opening day they were talkin about how he was a starter? But hes already gotten 2 appearances out of the pen?
          Two days off in the first week of the season meant Leyland opted to use him out of the pen in the first week cause they didn't need a 5th starter.

He makes his first start this weekend vs. KC.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• The Brewers are the Worst Team at closing out games this year. Weeks is on fire though i am glad i targeted him in Fantasy Baseball this year.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
              The Brewers are the Worst Team at closing out games this year. Weeks is on fire though i am glad i targeted him in Fantasy Baseball this year.
              Based on a 4 game sample...1 game really that Axford blew. We only have 2-3 players hitting the ball at all - Weeks, Braun, and McGehee. The bottom 4 of our order is a black hole, our 2 hitter (Gomez) has 1 hit, and Prince Fielder hasn't done squat.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• did they really do a stupid f****** chant for every position player on the yankee, why did ESPN show that, they just have a huge boner for Red Soxs/Yankees, but that was f******* annoying

Comment

• Wainwright and Rasmus did a dance thing before the Cardinals game, it was pretty hilarious. Two pretty weird guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    did they really do a stupid f****** chant for every position player on the yankee, why did ESPN show that, they just have a huge boner for Red Soxs/Yankees, but that was f******* annoying
                    Whatever. Dodger fans do the wave and play with beachballs all game. Also, they severely beat a Giants fan who is now in a coma. ******* clowns.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Whatever. Dodger fans do the wave and play with beachballs all game. Also, they severely beat a Giants fan who is now in a coma. ******* clowns.
                      If they catch the guys that did that, they better make sure the trial is a speedy one. Otherwise, they will show up an hour late and leave half way through, regardless of what the verdict is...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        If they catch the guys that did that, they better make sure the trial is a speedy one. Otherwise, they will show up an hour late and leave half way through, regardless of what the verdict is...
                        Hahaha. Those are my favorite jokes.

Dodger fans defy the laws of physics by showing up in the fifth inning and leaving in the fourth.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Ya Pirates. LoL Cardinals loss to Charlie Morton. Morton is already pitching better then he did last season in 1 Game.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            Hahaha. Those are my favorite jokes.

Dodger fans defy the laws of physics by showing up in the fifth inning and leaving in the fourth.
                            No, they all stayed for this last series....wanted to watch the dodgers whoop that defending world champion ass. :)

But in most cases yes, they do show up late :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                              Ya Pirates. LoL Cardinals loss to Charlie Morton. Morton is already pitching better then he did last season in 1 Game.
                              Can't wait until the 22nd-24th. If everything goes as planed Carpenter will be on the mound that Saturday the 23rd. I'm hoping it's Cueto vs Carpenter.

So much hate already, Edmonds saying he shouldn't of accepted the trade to Cincinnati, Phillips saying he could say so much about Edmonds that people don't know....Reports out that Johnny Gomes dancing around the locker room yelling "Waino's done! Waino's done!" when Wainwright got hurt.

Carpenter might kill someone.

Comment

• The Reds don't even have to hit tonight. Happ has walked in 3 Runs so far.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information