Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer time.

Comment

• Sweet lovin' for the smooth stroking Rangers.

Comment

• And there goes the perfect season for the Phillies.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
          And there goes the perfect season for the Phillies.
          I'll settle for 161-1.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I should have not bought into the hype of Boston.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Any Angels fans here? Weaver has just been sick so far:

12.2 IP, 5 H, 5 BB, 12 K 2-0, 1 ER, 2-0 record.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Wow Braves keeping it close in top 9th threw out 2 runners at home to keep it a 1 run game.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  Any Angels fans here? Weaver has just been sick so far:

12.2 IP, 5 H, 5 BB, 12 K 2-0, 1 ER, 2-0 record.
                  I would be more impressed if the wins were not against Kansas City and Tampa Bay.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So apparently the Brewers have no faith in the Bullpen leave in Gallardo to close out the game.
                    Last edited by Pat Sims 90; 04-05-2011, 10:37 PM.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

So apparently the Brewers have no faith in the Bullpen bring in Gallardo to close out the game.
                      Their Bullpen has given up 13 runs in 13.1 innings. I wouldn't trust them either.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                        Their Bullpen has given up 13 runs in 13.1 innings. I wouldn't trust them either.
                        Yea but Axford was suppose to be one of the better closers this year they should have brought him in to get some of his cofendence back. I meant they leave Gallardo in did not bring him in.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Yea but Axford was suppose to be one of the better closers this year they should have brought him in to get some of his cofendence back. I meant they leave Gallardo in did not bring him in.
                          Why the hell would they do that? So if Axford blows it then his confidence is even more shot and he gets booed off the mound?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            Why the hell would they do that? So if Axford blows it then his confidence is even more shot and he gets booed off the mound?
                            Because it was the bottom of the lineup for the Braves and was 3 easy outs the way the Braves were swinging tonight if they want to win the Central they need to get Axford back to last year. If he blows it again don't go back to him.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Because it was the bottom of the lineup for the Braves and was 3 easy outs the way the Braves were swinging tonight if they want to win the Central they need to get Axford back to last year. If he blows it again don't go back to him.
                              They were doing awful against Yo, they were swinging awful against Yo. He only had 98 pitches going into the 9th inning. Putting Axford woulda perhaps gave the Braves the feeling of Thank God at least its not him type thing. I see what u are saying, but I just don't agree thats all.

Comment

• god I have'nt had this much fun watching Royals baseball since 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information