MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    They were doing awful against Yo, they were swinging awful against Yo. He only had 98 pitches going into the 9th inning. Putting Axford woulda perhaps gave the Braves the feeling of Thank God at least its not him type thing. I see what u are saying, but I just don't agree thats all.
    Gallardo would have been so pissed if they took the ball away from him in a 1-0 game after only 98 pitches. He's won so many complete game 1-0 wins where he scored the solo run it's ridiculous. It would have been even more typical if the only run was his HR.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I would not be surprised if the Reds got their 1st lost tonight with Volquez pitching tonight.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oh Pirates, how you tease me so much.

Comment

• I really want to go on a long detailed rant, but I won't we are only 2-4. But Cards, PLEASE GET YOUR BATS OUT YOUR ASSES AND GET A DAMN HIT!!!!! Have we scored more than 3 runs in a game all season? I know its 6 games into the season. But come on if we get just 3 or less runs, we wouldn't win with a rotation of 5 hall of famers. Its getting really sucky!

Comment

• Joakim Soria gave up 4 runs to CWS after retiring the first 2 in the 9th...smh

Comment

• If the Tigers lose today, I'm gonna fly to Baltimore and shake some sense into Leyland.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Giants on the board quick 3-0, get to watch Big Time Timmy Jim do his thing and Wilson is off the DL. Go Giants!!!!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• YunelEscobarUnstoppable!!!!!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I really want to go on a long detailed rant, but I won't we are only 2-4. But Cards, PLEASE GET YOUR BATS OUT YOUR ASSES AND GET A DAMN HIT!!!!! Have we scored more than 3 runs in a game all season? I know its 6 games into the season. But come on if we get just 3 or less runs, we wouldn't win with a rotation of 5 hall of famers. Its getting really sucky!
                    You could be a Brewers fan. We scored 1 run twice and the only reason we have 1 win is because Gallardo said "f this I'll do it myself" and pitched 9 shut out innings while scoring the only run of the game.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Hey look at that Volquez gives up 4 runs in the 1st surprise surprise. Put him back on the roids.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

I really want to go on a long detailed rant, but I won't we are only 2-4. But Cards, PLEASE GET YOUR BATS OUT YOUR ASSES AND GET A DAMN HIT!!!!! Have we scored more than 3 runs in a game all season? I know its 6 games into the season. But come on if we get just 3 or less runs, we wouldn't win with a rotation of 5 hall of famers. Its getting really sucky!
                        And Tony Larussa walking out of his press conference isn't really what you want to see, six games into the season and the Managers already that frustrated?

The problem with this team is it's about as fun to watch as watching paint dry. No one is flashy, Theriot is terrible and Skip is best suited as a utility bench player.

The lineup should be.....

1. Daniel Descalso
                        2. Lance Berkman
                        3. Albert Pujols
                        4. Matt Holliday
                        5. Colby Rasmus
                        6. David Freese
                        7. Yadier Molina
                        8. Tyler Greene/Pete Kozma

I know they are bad with the stick right now but at least they have potential and actually have range at the short stop position. And I love the fire he plays with but I honestly wouldn't mind getting a catcher that can actually hit.

Comment

• Wow. Someone just hit their 250th home run tonight, making them the fourth youngest to hit 250. The other 3 are Albert and two yankees. One is Alex Rodriguez.

You'll never guess the other unless you were watching espn... It's Andruw Jones. (the former Braves CF who just disappeared)
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• BoSox

-Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              Wow. Someone just hit their 250th home run tonight, making them the fourth youngest to hit 250. The other 3 are Albert and two yankees. One is Alex Rodriguez.

You'll never guess the other unless you were watching espn... It's Andruw Jones. (the former Braves CF who just disappeared)
                              How is he the 4th youngest? isnt he like hella old now?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• The Reds offense is too beastly to contain.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information