No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cabrera hit a ball so hard at Mark Reynolds it got stuck in his glove and he couldn't throw the ball to first.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      How is he the 4th youngest? isnt he like hella old now?
      Who? all of them hit 250 at the youngest ages. I just forgot who tonight's hitter was (who is quite young)

post 3000.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
        Who? all of them hit 250 at the youngest ages. I just forgot who tonight's hitter was (who is quite young)

post 3000.
        Didnt you say it was Andruw Jones? Isnt he pretty old now?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Didnt you say it was Andruw Jones? Isnt he pretty old now?
          The other one was Andruw Jones. So the youngest players to hit 250 were A-Rod, Pujols, Jones, and whoever hit #250 tonight.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
            The other one was Andruw Jones. So the youngest players to hit 250 were A-Rod, Pujols, Jones, and whoever hit #250 tonight.
            Gotcha...was a little confused lol.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              And Tony Larussa walking out of his press conference isn't really what you want to see, six games into the season and the Managers already that frustrated?

The problem with this team is it's about as fun to watch as watching paint dry. No one is flashy, Theriot is terrible and Skip is best suited as a utility bench player.

The lineup should be.....

1. Daniel Descalso
              2. Lance Berkman
              3. Albert Pujols
              4. Matt Holliday
              5. Colby Rasmus
              6. David Freese
              7. Yadier Molina
              8. Tyler Greene/Pete Kozma

I know they are bad with the stick right now but at least they have potential and actually have range at the short stop position. And I love the fire he plays with but I honestly wouldn't mind getting a catcher that can actually hit.
              Yeah, 2nd and short have been a dark hole for us it seems. I mean offensively at least. And yeah, its great that Yadi is so great defensively, but the offense is usually non-existent, but this year it seems like its alway non-existent. Freeze isn't hitting much either. I know and understand why LaRussa left, or at least part of it. Yeah, all of us are overreacting, but the only proven guys we know will turn it around are Pujols and Holliday and prolly throw Rasmus in there. The rest tho: Berkman, is he too old? Freeze: is he really the guy at 3B? Can he stay healthy. Can Molina get a damn hit? I know these kind of questions are why LaRussa stormed out cuz he kept making the point: its week 1 of the season. But we're the Cards man. We aren't supposed to be at the bottom of the division. We don't win it every year, but usually we are darn close. And when we turn the page to the standings, we are not used to seeing us in 5th place in the NL Central even 6 games into the season. U can understand the "unfair" questioning TLR was so mad about.

Comment

• The person to hit their 250th homer last night was Miguel Cabrera.

Comment

• Why is Volquez the Reds #1 starter?

In 2 games he is

1-0 7.36 ERA 12 H 9 ER 3 HR 7 BB 13 SO

If he was any team that did not have a good offense he would be 0-2.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wow the Sox cant hit for ****.

Comment

• Brewers Reporter: "Is Chipper Jones a legitimate candidate to make the Hall of Fame?"

Chipper Jones: "Is Prince Fielder a legitimate candidate to eat your stash of potato chips?"

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• Comment

• My appreciation for Victor Martinez is growing fast. I disliked the signing when we made it, but he's such a well-rounded hitter, I will get used to him batting behind Cabrera for the next few years.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Manny Ramirez retiring instead of dealing with failed drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              Manny Ramirez retiring instead of dealing with failed drug test.
                              After one week of the new season?

What the ****?

Comment

• Nice Manny. Is really done? Towards the late part of his career things just hovered around him I feel like. Not a good way to depart.

Uh. Is the Yanks game on? Nationally?
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information