MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Nice Manny. Is really done? Towards the late part of his career things just hovered around him I feel like. Not a good way to depart.

Uh. Is the Yanks game on? Nationally?
    MLB Network. Hasn't been pretty so far.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Damn, I was hoping Manny would be a fantasy steal. So much for that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        My appreciation for Victor Martinez is growing fast. I disliked the signing when we made it, but he's such a well-rounded hitter, I will get used to him batting behind Cabrera for the next few years.
        I knew you'd come around.

Comment

• Bob Geren is such a jackass I can't wait til they boot him, leaves Brett Anderson in while he gives up 4 hits in the 8th and we're up 1-0 wow ******* pathetic

Comment

• **** you, Brian Wilson. Shave your ******* beard and get your **** together.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• LaRussa, just make some1 closer now. FRANKLIN ******* SUCKS!!!! He has blown 67% of his saves now! And even the one he got was an adventure. HE ******* BLOWS!!!!!! Literally. **** U FRANKLIN, U ******* SUCK, AND I HOPE UR ASS GETS CUT. Good riddance u jackass.

Comment

• Sloppy, sloppy baseball being played down in Atlanta by Philadelphia. Victorino grotesquely missed a fly ball and Lee clearly doesn't have his best stuff tonight. Been pretty rough.

According to Charlie Casserly though, this is excellent news for Blaine Gabbert.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• The Cardinals ******* suck.

Comment

• Looks like Rowand is gonna get some playing time..

Comment

• Looking for an early season replacement in my 7th annual fantasy baseball league. The team you'd be taking over is not without talent at all.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Mark Mulder is now a member of the baseball tonight crew!! hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Mark Mulder is now a member of the baseball tonight crew!! hahahaha
                          I give it 2 weeks before he injures himself.

Comment

• Mark Mulder was an absolute stud for a few years in Oakland.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Phil Coke had a solid start today but the Tiger bats need to wake up. Someone get Miggy a shot of Johnnie Walker.

Comment

• I want a new team to follow. Tigers piss me off to no end.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information