MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I want a new team to follow. Tigers piss me off to no end.
    I think they'll be ok. Even if they lose today they have a chance to win the series tomorrow. AJAX better wake up soon though. Him and Rhymes are killing us. I'd rather have them batting 8-9 but there isn't really any other lead off types on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Mark Mulder was an absolute stud for a few years in Oakland.
      Heck he went 16-8 for St. Louis his first season and the bullpen blew 4 or 5 of his wins. Then......he became poopdick.

Comment

• Ryan Franklin since last August:

25.1 IP, 13 earned runs, 4 BBs, 22 hits, 19 Ks

that's 9/12 in save opportunities but still that isn't very good, the ERA is near 4.70.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          I think they'll be ok. Even if they lose today they have a chance to win the series tomorrow. AJAX better wake up soon though. Him and Rhymes are killing us. I'd rather have them batting 8-9 but there isn't really any other lead off types on the team.
          you guys face Hochevar tommorow after facing crappy Kyle Davies yesterday.think your offense will be fine.and Rhymes could/should have had 3 hits today got robbed on great plays by Getz and Escobar

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Ryan Franklin since last August:

25.1 IP, 13 earned runs, 4 BBs, 22 hits, 19 Ks

that's 9/12 in save opportunities but still that isn't very good, the ERA is near 4.70.
            He freaking blows. I hate him and he full of suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              I want a new team to follow. Tigers piss me off to no end.
              Go! Go! Power Rangers!!!! :D

Comment

• God damn, does Franklin know WTF a 1-2-3 inning is?

Comment

• Waiting for yoda rage post

Comment

• lol Franklin Fail again.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• lol the Cardinals may lose 90 games this year. Last time I've watched a cardinal team that was this bad was 1999.

Comment

• The Reds must have knocked the fight out of St Louis they have never been the same after that.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The thing that sucks about that loss is LaGenius isn't going to blame Franklin, he'll blame Rasmus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                            The Reds must have knocked the fight out of St Louis they have never been the same after that.
                            Right....dude **** the Reds.

Comment

• ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ity uck uck.

What ******* hell is this ****? This is absolute ludicris, I have to ******* ask it tho, do we wanna ******* win games? LaRussa keeps on saying oh, its only the first week, this, that, the other. Well LaRussa, what the **** is this? We can't hit, we can't field, we have no relievers, our closer couldn't get three ******* outs against a little league team. This is three out of 4 ******* blown saves. And as HB so eloquently said his stats before since August, they are ******* terrible. Its one thing to ask why the hell he is closing, I am asking at this point WTF is that piece of **** doing in the major leagues. About the only damn thing we have is starting pitching and thats prolly cuz its the beginning of the season and bats are starting to warm up. 2-6 is not ******* acceptable. Jaime Garcia pitched way too ******* good to have his team lose this game. But once again inept offense and our **** tard closer blew it. I am wondering if this is even neccesary or we just suck so bad where its like I shouldn't even ******* care if we lose like the Rams when we went 6-a bunch during a three season stretch. This is awful and I don't give a flying **** if we have people injured, we are better than this ****! DAMN IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                The thing that sucks about that loss is LaGenius isn't going to blame Franklin, he'll blame Rasmus.
                                I know thats one thing I hate about LaGenius, if a dude has one outstanding year for us i.e. Franklin, Lohse, etc. he will defend them to the bitter end and we will sign him and defend him to all end even when its clear they don't deserve it. He is 3 for 4 BLOWING saves. Thats terrible and it doesn't even look like there is hope he'll turn it around.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information