No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoSox won their first series. It's a good first step in the right direction.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
      The Royals look like they're not going away anytime soon. They should make things interesting this summer.
      Doubt it, they still start Kyle Davies and Bruce Chen 40% of the time. Not to mention the rest of their current rotation. Give them two or three years to get some pitchers through the minors and they could be serious contenders, though. I still love me some Alex Gordon.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        Justin Verlander FTW
        Actually, FTL today... But he did have to outpitch Alexi Ogando which is pretty much impossible.

Rangazzzzz!

Comment

• what's the deal with Pujols? His .494 OPS thru 9 (and 0/4 today) is killing my fantasy team

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
            what's the deal with Pujols? His .494 OPS thru 9 (and 0/4 today) is killing my fantasy team
            Your fantasy team? Yoda laughs at you.

Comment

• That winning by 6 tonight and winning by 5 yesterday Cards: that was freeking great! **** tard Franklin didn't have to come in and blow it. Carp pitches tomorrow, lets stay on this hot streak. And I am with ya umphrey, ur nickname is now ump, Pujols needs to wake the **** up. But there is not doubt in my mind he will. The rest of the Cards are starting to hit, and hitting is cotagioueus. I didn't even come close to spelling that correctly but its the internet and spelling does not count.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Your fantasy team? Yoda laughs at you.
                Yeah, wonder if he was in an auction draft with the soul purpose of picking Pujols and spent nearly 80% of the allowed money on him haha.

Comment

• I picked him 1st overall and couldn't really think of a better choice. Maybe Tulo? I mostly just didn't want to screw up the early rounds so I think picking a .300 avg 40 HR guy for 10 years straight (that's the stat, right?) couldn't be bad.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I picked him 1st overall and couldn't really think of a better choice. Maybe Tulo? I mostly just didn't want to screw up the early rounds so I think picking a .300 avg 40 HR guy for 10 years straight (that's the stat, right?) couldn't be bad.
                    His numbers are going to be there at the end. I'm not to worried about him.

Comment

I picked him 1st overall and couldn't really think of a better choice. Maybe Tulo? I mostly just didn't want to screw up the early rounds so I think picking a .300 avg 40 HR guy for 10 years straight (that's the stat, right?) couldn't be bad.
                      Nah, u did the right thing. U have to be a complete dumbass or be in a hugely pitching heavy league not to take Pujols 1st. So u did the right thing. And he'll be back. Not sure about the rest of the Cards, but Pujols will be back.

Comment

• Looks like Josh Hamilton is headed to the DL surprise surprise.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oscar Taveras put on the DL.......nooooooooooo

Comment

• Woo hoo Lance Berkman is hot!!!!!!! I thought we signed him 3 years too late, but maybe we caught lightning in a bottle.

Comment

• Man Carp is getting rocked

Comment

• looks like an ugly game STL vs ARI. Ejection, 13 ERs so far on starting pitchers (good ones too), walking in runs, etc.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information