MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Since we are in this business. NO ******* WAY! Ian Kennedy is gonna no hit the Cardinals!
    Wow this worked well. I will now do this a lot haha.

Comment

• Jesus I think the Cards doubled their total run total tonight. KIDDING! Of course. But 12 runs in the first 4 innings. WTF? We are hitting tonight. And Lance Berkman has another one. That is awesome!

Comment

• Brandon Inge hit a walkoff homer this afternoon. Tigers are starting to play better. I never want to open the season in that little league stadium in New York again.

Comment

• My favorite manager in the MLB is BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Ozzie Guillen, I love u. U make my rants look sane.

Comment

• I know I am having a lot of posts, but we're having a big offensive night and Gerald Laird, not Yadier Molina is catching. Coincidence? I think not......

Comment

• Woooo that was Sexy! Sanchez needs to be the Closer right now.

5 strikeouts in 2 innings for Eduardo!
              Last edited by holt_bruce81; 04-13-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• I just wrote over 6500 words for my blog narrowing down which MLB team I will become a fan of, and in the end I chose 1 AL team and 1 NL team.

You can read about it by clicking the link in my sig.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I just wrote over 6500 words for my blog narrowing down which MLB team I will become a fan of, and in the end I chose 1 AL team and 1 NL team.

You can read about it by clicking the link in my sig.
                  If you think the Royals are the whipping boy of the MLB, then I don't know what to tell you. The Pirates have had 18 and going on 19 straight losing seasons with no dedication among the front office. It's bbbbaaaadddd.

Comment

• The Royals look like they are headed for stardom with who they have in the majors and in the minors and in FO and coaching. The Pirates are headed for another losing season which will bring the total to19 straight season. and i don't see them contending till Owner and FO actually decide to pay players and keep them and bring in a decent HC. or a New Owner is brought in that wants to put money behind this team.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Since it worked last night......NO WAY! Huroki Kuroda is going to no hit the Cardinals tonight.

Comment

• I haven't been able to rant about my Cards lately, so I will rant about my money fantasy baseball league.

PHILIP ******* HUGHES, get your **** together. I think I have had three bad days in the roto league, and the days I lose points is the day ur dumbass starts. U suck, and I should prolly just cut ur ass, but I know once I do u'll turn it around. But u have two more starts to not suck ass anymore before I cut u, u massive sucking douchebaging disappointment. Good day!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          I haven't been able to rant about my Cards lately, so I will rant about my money fantasy baseball league.

PHILIP ******* HUGHES, get your **** together. I think I have had three bad days in the roto league, and the days I lose points is the day ur dumbass starts. U suck, and I should prolly just cut ur ass, but I know once I do u'll turn it around. But u have two more starts to not suck ass anymore before I cut u, u massive sucking douchebaging disappointment. Good day!
                          Trade him for .50 cents on the dollar. His velocity is way down, he really wasn't that good to begin with last year anyway, and he plays in a band box. Get what you can for him or at least bench him until/if his velocity gets back up. His value was inflated because he had a bunch of wins but wins are a fickle stat and a lot of them were the result of the most run support in the majors.

It's funny because Hughes is the new Burnett.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Alex Gordon is raking right now and the Royals are tied for first..... :D

Comment

• You guys should get a look at Coco Crisp in tonight's A's game if you can. He's rocking the afro and it looks hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                                You guys should get a look at Coco Crisp in tonight's A's game if you can. He's rocking the afro and it looks hilarious.
                                Saw that. Hilarious. Aerodynamic, fosho!
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information