No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a team that's played as lousy as the Tigers, I don't know how we're 6-7.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
      If you think the Royals are the whipping boy of the MLB, then I don't know what to tell you. The Pirates have had 18 and going on 19 straight losing seasons with no dedication among the front office. It's bbbbaaaadddd.
      They were for a while but I know they're not anymore. It's one of the many reason I picked them as my AL team to follow.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• bah should have picked the Brewers. This is an uber exciting year with 5 quality starting pitchers (3 aces) and a middle of the order that contains Prince Fielder, Ryan Braun and Rickie Weeks

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          They were for a while but I know they're not anymore. It's one of the many reason I picked them as my AL team to follow.
          They still are. At least this year. They will come down to earth. Their pitching is still terrible and it way over their head right now. Calvary is on the way, but they are still a low 70s win team this year in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            They still are. At least this year. They will come down to earth. Their pitching is still terrible and it way over their head right now. Calvary is on the way, but they are still a low 70s win team this year in my opinion.
            oh you suck >:(

Comment

• This isn't the first time the Royals have done this. They still aren't good, and I always lol at people reacting to the first 12 games of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                bah should have picked the Brewers. This is an uber exciting year with 5 quality starting pitchers (3 aces) and a middle of the order that contains Prince Fielder, Ryan Braun and Rickie Weeks

Struggling to find this third ace you speak of....

Comment

• Moustakas has started off pretty slow also this year. Watch this amazing system produce hardly anything that helps.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Brewers have 2.5 aces.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Struggling to find this third ace you speak of....
                      I wouldnt say Marcum is considered an ace, but he still is a damn good #3.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                        I wouldnt say Marcum is considered an ace, but he still is a damn good #3.

Didn't say he wasn't, he's a very good pitcher. Not an ace.

Comment

• At least the Twins can bring up Ramos to fill Mauer's void.

Oh... wait....

I like Capps, but giving up Ramos for him was a terrible misstep with Mauer's injury problems.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I call Marcum an ace because he was the opening day starter for Toronto last year and his career 3.81 ERA (3.64 last year) is very respectable. It is sort of a stretch though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I call Marcum an ace because he was the opening day starter for Toronto last year and his career 3.81 ERA (3.64 last year) is very respectable. It is sort of a stretch though.
                              Scott Baker was the opening day starter for Minnesota last year.

Don't confuse "ace" with "we have 3-4 guys who are about equal in talent so we'll go with the veteran on Opening Day"
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I call Marcum an ace because he was the opening day starter for Toronto last year and his career 3.81 ERA (3.64 last year) is very respectable. It is sort of a stretch though.
                                yeah this argument isnt good at all.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information