No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Pelfrey was our opening day starter this year. Not an ace.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If Rick Porcello struggles again tonight, he needs to go to AAA for a tune-up. It worked last year, and Andrew Oliver is pitching very, very well to start the year in the minors.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• You guys messed Porcello up like we did with Pelfrey. The only thing is you did an even worse job considering he was out of HS and Pelf was out of college.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks Ron Washington looks like a washed up clown who resorted to coke? (which he did)

Comment

• YunE6 Betancourt is the worst starter in all of baseball

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• So tired of Detroit's anemic offense. We have no lead off or No. 2 hitter, VMart sucks, and Leyland keeps batting Don Fricken' Kelly sixth in the lineup.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                So tired of Detroit's anemic offense. We have no lead off or No. 2 hitter, VMart sucks, and Leyland keeps batting Don Fricken' Kelly sixth in the lineup.
                Talking about an anemic offense? How about the Twins? last in runs, 29th in slugging, 21st in batting average, 27th in On Base Percentage, last in home runs, etc. Detroit's offense in middle of the league or better in all of those categories except average in which they're 19th. It could be a lot worse.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Man Pujols is really thinking about that contract tonight. HA! Please more pitchers! Hang more cutters and sinkers to Pujols, he'll hit them really far!

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                    YunE6 Betancourt is the worst starter in all of baseball
                    best part of the Greinke deal.Escobar for Yunibomber

Comment

• Man Cardinals offense, this is awesome man. A. Where did this come from? B. Can we please keep it up cuz its pretty freeking awesome, C. Where was this the first nine games of the season?, D. I love u Dave Duncan.

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera scored the Tigers' first run of the game with a 9th inning solo homer to tie it 1-1.

The Tigers proceeded to score seven runs off Fuentes and Ziegler in the 10th inning.

Hahahahaha WTF?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Miguel Cabrera scored the Tigers' first run of the game with a 9th inning solo homer to tie it 1-1.

The Tigers proceeded to score seven runs off Fuentes and Ziegler in the 10th inning.

Hahahahaha WTF?
                          That was weird, at least I got a free fleece blanket.

Also, watch out for Brandon McCarthy.

Comment

• Looking for advice.

Which of the following pitchers should I look to trade?

Tommy Hanson
                            (going to keep him as my staff ace)
                            Gio Gonzalez (he's a little wild and his value is as high as ever right now - sell?)
                            Brett Anderson (sell? he's an injury risk and I don't really want two A's)
                            Edinson Volquez (doesn't have much value and I like his K potential. i'd look to buy him low)
                            Jorge De La Rosa (i honestly don't know much about him and I don't know why I took him but he's pretty good, plays for a great team, and strikes a lot of guys out. any reason to think he breaks out?)
                            Jordan Zimmerman (could be amazing. i don't want to trade him this early)
                            Michael Pineda (same as Zimmerman)
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Royals are 10-4 baby!!!!!!

Comment

• As a Tigers fan, I enjoy seeing the Twins lose for a change, but could their fricken bullpen stop being the reason they blow games please? My fantasy team is suffering with Nathan and Capps, haha.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information