X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that Ryan Franklin guy???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Oh look Ryan Franklin blew another save! But I can't really pin it on him and yell and ***** about it. IDK WTF LaRussa was doing letting Miller pitch to Ethier. I mean like I can understand left hander vs. left hander thing if u have like Randy Johnson or some dominant left handed pitcher. But its ******* Trever Miller. He ain't good, so what the hell. He throws one damn pitch, gives up a double, and u have to bring in Franklin, who yeah ******* sucks even with no pressure, and he gives up a jack. WTF man. He has blown 4 out of 5 saves now. Do the ******* math, do it. We are 7-8, if Ryan Franklin doesn't ******* suck in half of those he has blown, we are 9-6. We're 11-4 if he converts them all. But this one I can't put completely on Franklin cuz of LaRussa's over ******* managing. ****! But we got 3 out of 4, but its so ******* infuriating to blow saves, especially 4 out of 5. Franklin needs to get the **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        Oh look Ryan Franklin blew another save! But I can't really pin it on him and yell and ***** about it. IDK WTF LaRussa was doing letting Miller pitch to Ethier. I mean like I can understand left hander vs. left hander thing if u have like Randy Johnson or some dominant left handed pitcher. But its ******* Trever Miller. He ain't good, so what the hell. He throws one damn pitch, gives up a double, and u have to bring in Franklin, who yeah ******* sucks even with no pressure, and he gives up a jack. WTF man. He has blown 4 out of 5 saves now. Do the ******* math, do it. We are 7-8, if Ryan Franklin doesn't ******* suck in half of those he has blown, we are 9-6. We're 11-4 if he converts them all. But this one I can't put completely on Franklin cuz of LaRussa's over ******* managing. ****! But we got 3 out of 4, but its so ******* infuriating to blow saves, especially 4 out of 5. Franklin needs to get the **** out.
        Eduardo Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Eduardo Sanchez.
          This.....I like for sure.

Comment

• Upton with another 450+ footer

http://t.co/hvLAhLp

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony LaRussa
              "With the tying run on second base, he just tried to make a pitch and Kemp is just red hot,"
              I am so ******* sick of Tony ******* LaRussa. If u guys read this and go oh let me have I'd have LaRussa over my manager any day of the week. ******* HAVE HIM. BE MY GUEST. He has 2 world series titles in like 40 years or something. Alright, woopie doo, he is more successful than the Cubs. Its just unbelievable. Was Cameron Maybin just red hot when he hit hot when he blew the first game of the season. What other excuses do u have LaRussa, what other excuses?

And there was this ditty from the "genius".

Originally posted by Tony LaRussa
              "We won the series and really competed well," "It is a tough loss, but any time we win a series, it is a good thing."
              So lets just say this was a series in the postseason and we were up 3-0 and coulda closed it out tonight. Ooooh we're ahead in the series, but our closer can't get the hottest hitter in the game out.

And then once again, the dude was on second. And yeah Matt Kemp has been the best hitter in the national league this year. So Tony, since u love overmanaging so ******* much, we got first base open, Matt Kemp is the guy on their team that can beat us. So lets have our closer who has the perponderance of hanging a slider or sinker or whatever the hell he throws and let him walkoff. LaRussa just needs to go. I don't give a **** if he has won 30 championships. Just like a player, a manager can be past his prime, and there are more and more signs each and every loss that this idiot we have, is.

This horse **** sounds like since we won the damn series Franklin is gonna continue to save. U gotta be ******* kidding me. I know I am like the furthest thing from like the typical, optimistic, baseball loving guy who is a Cardinal fan and I usually more like a Yankee or Red Sock fan when I talk about the Cards. But my God, can u imagine if Franklin was on the Yankees. They'd want his head.
              Last edited by yodabear; 04-17-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Go Pirates! hahahaha 3 of 4 from the Reds.

Comment

• Hey people: huge news today: Ryan Franklin didn't blow a save today!!!!

Comment

• Da Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• go figure the one time Kyle Davies pitches well we can't score enough.helps ig your pen does'nt walk the world

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                        Go Pirates! hahahaha 3 of 4 from the Reds.
                        Pirates still may suck, but I have liked what I have seen from them.

Comment

• J.C. Romero got hurt fielding a ball yesterday, to the DL. Recalled Mike Zagurski!! Hefty Lefty FTW.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So apparently a robot is going to throw out the first pitch at tomorrow's Phillies Game. Heck, depending on how it does, the robot might be an upgrade to the Cubs' current five spot in the rotation.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              Hey people: huge news today: Ryan Franklin didn't blow a save today!!!!
                              I hear he's getting replaced. Do you think Boggs is next in line or this Sanchez dude who's mowing peole down? Inquiring fantasy managers would like to know.

Comment

• Feels pretty good to tag Halladay for 6 ERs today. Ryan Braun is a machine.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information