No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Josh Johnson fella can pitch a little bit. Has as many RBIs as ER this year.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
      I hear he's getting replaced. Do you think Boggs is next in line or this Sanchez dude who's mowing peole down? Inquiring fantasy managers would like to know.
      Wouldn't be shocked if its Boggs or Miguel Batista, LaRussa has a hard on for vets. We want Sanchez tho.

Comment

• I think something is eating Tony Larussa's face.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          I think something is eating Tony Larussa's face.
          It's probably Yoda.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Lets go Mark Cuban lets buy the dodgers....DO IT!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611600.html

A 21st-round pick out of Cowley County (Kan.) CC in 2009, Rosenthal spent his first two seasons in Rookie ball. He showed a 92-94 mph fastball while flashing a solid slider last summer. This year, his stuff has found an extra gear, to the point where Quad Cities manager Johnny Rodriguez says Rosenthal is better than top Cardinals prospect Shelby Miller was at the start of the Midwest League season last year. Miller relied almost exclusively on his fastball at that point and didn't become a well-rounded pitcher until the second half.

While striking out 18 over 11 innings in his first two starts, Rosenthal has sat at 93-95 mph and touched 97 with his fastball. His heater has heavy life and he has commanded it to both sides of the plate. He has shown improved tilt and late bite on his slider, which resides in the low 80s. The Cardinals are having him emphasize his changeup, and while it's still a work in progress, it has good action. Rodriguez also gives Rosenthal high marks for his control and mound presence.

If Rosenthal can maintain his current fastball, slider and command while improving his changeup, he could become a No. 2 starter. I wouldn't put him in the class of Miller or Carlos Martinez yet, but Rosenthal definitely is rocketing up the ranks of St. Louis pitching prospects.
              Love it!

Comment

• Welcome back Kyle Lohse

Comment

• Royals call up Louis Coleman.he had 16 K's in 7 IP so far at AAA.this give KC 5 rookies in the pen

Comment

• O's finally got rid of that streak lololol

I am down with beating the Twins.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Ryan Franklin complained about Cardinals fans booing him. He is joking right? Dude would be casterated, burned at the steak, and crucified if he played for any other team worth a damn in this league. Dude woulda been replaced most places for blowing 2 out of 3, we didn't until 4 out of 5. Plus even Tony "get off my lawn" LaRussa replaced u with young guys. Thats when u know u have ****** up man. So to ***** and moan about St. Louis fans booing u is pathetic sir and u are so freeking lucky I am not the GM Ryan Franklin cuz after that **** u did yesterday, ur ass would be gone. We can deal I spose with ur blown saves, ur 0-2 record, ur ERA over 9, and just general douchiness with the facial hair. However, we can't have u coming after us cuz if the organization has to choose u or the fans.....its the fans by like miles cuz u are ******* terrible. I think I was rather controlled in that rant. I am so proud.

Comment

• MATT KEMP WALK OFF 4 the 2nd time this season

Comment

• Nice walk off hit Melk man

Comment

• My teammates ask me if I knew where some good places 2 eat at in St. Louis! I said, "Yea, come with me 2 the store 2 get some Lunchables!"
                            Brandon Phillips never knows when to shut his mouth. Dude is a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              Nice walk off hit Melk man
                              yessirr!!!!!also saved the game throwing out Santana at home

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                Nice walk off hit Melk man
                                "The Melkman always delivers." -John Sterling

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information