X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Uh huh. His ERA is approaching 10.00
    Hes thrown 5 1/3 innings lol.

He goes out and converts a couple saves and hes back below 5, its still early.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Marlins blow the win for JJ but Stanton puts the Fish up 3 in the 8th before Leo closes it out. Ubaldo had no control, walked 4 and hit another batter, but still had a good game.
      Stanton got a hanger and hit a ROPE. He started off ugly but has been much better lately. Even walking a bit. Still strikes out a ton though.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Touche Humber.....Touche

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Eduardo Sanchez' swing and miss rate is at 41%. 15 Ks per nine innings. To compare that, Aroldis Chapman has a swing and miss rate of 27%.

Nasty

Comment

• Don't Run on Matt Kemp's Arm, Omar

Comment

• Bonifacio scores on a Carroll error that woulda been a close play at first to tie it at 4-4 bottom 9! Infante up, 2 outs bases loaded.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Infante walk off!!!!!!!!!!!

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Sands looked like a slob trying to catch that ball.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Brandon Wood had two really hit balls last night. He went 1-4 with a 2 run double. I hope he pans out. I really do.

Comment

• I would rather hear about the Bradenton Marauders, than one more post about the Pirates

Comment

• Pirates claim Xavier Paul.

Comment

• Stop the presses! Another huge ******* move by the Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                            Stop the presses! Another huge ******* move by the Pirates
                            Oh no, we have a funny guy here! This is the baseball thread, so I can talk about the Pirates all I want. If you don't like it, then block me. Simple as that.

Oh, and I know they suck, so your little insults and sarcasm doesn't faze me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                              Stop the presses! Another huge ******* move by the Pirates
                              its a baseball move, so it deserves to be in the baseball thread. it doesnt matter if its not a big move, pretty sure the Braves signing Brandon Beachy wasn't talked about at all and look at him now he was in the opening day starting rotation. so **** off!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• I don't know what's going on here, but I agree with the guy that said Pirates suck.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information