No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just checking up on some California League standings.

Seems like San Jose, Bakersfield, and Stockton are all tied for first place in the Cal North division. I don't know what you guys think, but imo it's gonna be quite a doozy watching these three teams battle down the stretch.

While Rancho Cucamongo has sole place of first in the CAL south division, I don't think their lead is safe. It is only one game but I really see Inland Empire making a run. What do you guys think? Do you see Rancho holding on, Inland making a run or even a darkhorse like High Desert making a run

Comment

• Ethier cranks an rbi double to extend his hit streak to 23 games.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Harper vs Taillon tomorrow.

Comment

• Damn you Brent Lillibridge. 2 amazing plays in the 9th to rob the Yankees.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Marlins pitching continues to dominate, 15-7 now. Hanley starting to pick it up.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              Marlins pitching continues to dominate, 15-7 now. Hanley starting to pick it up.
              He ******* better be, I take him 3rd in our draft and he has been pissing down his leg.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I know this is Boggs' first blown save and all. And whoooooooooooooo, deep breath. But I gotta do it. WTF man? Its time to be like my managerial hero Ozzie Guillen. The fact is, we do not have a ******* closer on our team. We have 11 losses and I think in at least 5 of them we have blown a 9th inning lead. I'm ******* sick of it. Tony ******* LaRussa is like the daddy who won't let his kids drive til their 18 or believes that their young girl is still a virgin even tho we all know she a ho. Sanchez needs to be our closer, Garcia needs to be started to be treated like an ace. U don't pull him after 5.1 innings and 91 pitches in favor of Miguel Batista. I don't ******* care what situation it is. Batista is on his like 27th team for a reason, HE ******* SUCKS! And Mitchell Boggs has been unsuccessful in every other role u put him in, what makes u think he is gonna be successful in the closer role? This Sanchez dude has closer like stuff, and he should be given the keys. I'm so ******* sick of our ******* blowpen blowing ****. ****!

Comment

• I have to admit I always try to read this thread after the Cardinals blow a save

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• These rainouts are getting old.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      These rainouts are getting old.
                      Just like Yoda's rants.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Just like Yoda's rants.
                        Well tell the Cardinals to quit blowing saves. Thats whats getting old. Its all a cycle there GF.

Comment

• Ethier go ahead HR in the 10th to put the Dodgers up 5-4 after the Marlins couldn't convert 2nd/3rd with 1 out in the 9th.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Wow, horrible call at 3rd base to screw Jose Reyes of a triple.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kyle Lohse has been MONEY this season.

Last four starts.....

4-0 0.87 ERA

31.1 IP, 17 hits, 19 Ks, 4 walks, 3 Earned Runs

19.1 scoreless innings streak.

Comment

• Wow, the bullpen came in with a 6-0 lead. Did they really need to make it 6-5 before finally winning it? Gosh darn it they annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information