31.1 IP, 17 hits, 19 Ks, 4 walks, 3 Earned Runs

19.1 scoreless innings streak.
    He has, lets not jinx that HB!
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Man, the NL Central is so bad. I know it's the start of the season, but the Astros, who are in last place, are only 2 or 3 games back from the division lead.

Comment

• Just when it looked like the Tigers had figured it out, they get rocked AT HOME by the lowly Mariners, 9-3 and 10-1.

**** a duck.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Salem absolutely went off yesterday on Kinston. Put up 10 runs in the second inning. All I know is that If I am a Kinston fan right now, I am hanging my head in shame. You really got to wonder if Mickey Callaway is the right guy to be the pitching coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            Man, the NL Central is so bad. I know it's the start of the season, but the Astros, who are in last place, are only 2 or 3 games back from the division lead.
            Brewers, Cubs, Cardinals, Reds all got rocked by injuries. I don't know about other teams but we will be at 100% full strength around May 4.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              Brewers, Cubs, Cardinals, Reds all got rocked by injuries. I don't know about other teams but we will be at 100% full strength around May 4.
              The Cards will never be at full strength this season due to Wainwright's injury. Altho I don't know about the Reds and Cubs, but I know the Brewers and Cardinals have had a lot of leads at or near the end of the ball game and haven't been able to close them out. I am not making excues, but I just know the Cards and Crew who are hovering around .500 could be quite a few games better and why even the Astros are still around (well everyone is around, but like 2 games out). Its not neccesarily the Brewers, Cards, and the others are awful. I mean I think the Brewers have like the best starting rotation statistically, the Cards are the best hitting team, the Reds have hit the most runs or are up there. Its just that all of them are really flawed at an important partof the game.
              Last edited by yodabear; 04-28-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Just when it looked like the Tigers had figured it out, they get rocked AT HOME by the lowly Mariners, 9-3 and 10-1.

**** a duck.
                Yeah and I was expecting a huge game from Verlander.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                  Salem absolutely went off yesterday on Kinston. Put up 10 runs in the second inning. All I know is that If I am a Kinston fan right now, I am hanging my head in shame. You really got to wonder if Mickey Callaway is the right guy to be the pitching coach.
                  There are Kinston Indians fans? Did you know that they're not going to be there anymore next year?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Yo Fisch...have you heard anything about some kid named, Beacher Crisp? He's a friend of mine...who says he had a try out with the Orioles organization. And will soon be joining the Bowie Baysox. I worked with him, but he's since left, because it was time for him to join the team and what not. He's been signing autographs at my job and he's been telling everyone about this for months. There just seems to be some holes in his story. I mean, it would be pretty f'd up if he made the whole thing up. I want to trust the guy, he's a nice kid...but everything sounds so sketchy.

He's a 22 year old pitcher, who hasnt played organized baseball in like 4 years. He says he went down there and they liked what they saw and he was being signed. He just had some things in court that were holding him up from joining the team. But everything is all good now and it was time for him join them within the next few weeks, as he gets in shape in Florida. It just doesnt sound realistic, though. Given that he hasnt played in so long and that they would place him in AA of all places.

When I asked him about this...he said it was because, he was told by the organization that the lower levels were comparable to high school baseball. I didnt buy that **** for a second. Sounded like he had no idea what he was talking about.

But yeah, I want to believe the guy, he's always seemed credible about everything else...it just sounds incredibly off. And if he was making this up...all I can say is wow. Because this has been going on for months and would be quite the lie. Been signing autographs, talking about getting tickets for people during local games, telling everyone he had to leave to start a short training period before joining the team. It just sounds like a load of bull ****. I've never actually believed him, but respected the guy enough not to call him out on all this stuff.

I guess we'll see if he's actually on the roster or not within the next few weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Not only do I think he's making all of that up, there is no way that is actually his real name.

Comment

• Cardinals have 10 hits and nine runs in the 6th inning

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Not only do I think he's making all of that up, there is no way that is actually his real name.
                          lol. That's his name, and he's a Jr. It's "teacher" with a B at the front. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Twins blow. That is all.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                              Twins blow. That is all.
                              Tigers do too. That is all.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Tigers held the White Sox scoreless for the final 20 innings of this series. Tigers sweep. They'll be in 1st place in the central by the end of the month.
                                hmmm........

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information