MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Didnt Major League Baseball tell the Rangers that they couldnt sign him for that amount? Pretty sure thats how it went down, and thats why he went to TCU.
    Did a little research to refresh my memory... You're right MLB told the Rangers they couldn't give him that. So they reduced it to $4M and he turned it down.

$4M is lookin' pretty now. ESPN dropped him from their top 50 draft prospects list in their latest update. He'll be lucky if he gets 1/3 of that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Did a little research to refresh my memory... You're right MLB told the Rangers they couldn't give him that. So they reduced it to $4M and he turned it down.

$4M is lookin' pretty now. ESPN dropped him from their top 50 draft prospects list in their latest update. He'll be lucky if he gets 1/3 of that now.
      Well luckily for him, he can go back next year as a junior and raise his stock. Does anyone know what is actually wrong with him?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        Well luckily for him, he can go back next year as a junior and raise his stock. Does anyone know what is actually wrong with him?
        He had shoulder soreness I believe.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          I heard it was either 1 of these 2 things.... a big head or cold feet. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            If its not something serious I really dont see it killing him in the draft.

Talks on baseballamerica about him coming back for the stretch run, and a healthy Matt Purke is one of the/if not the best pitcher in the country.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I hope he sucks when he comes back. Anthony Ranaudo would love someone to talk with about that experience with in the system ;)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Javier Vazquez is so bad.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  I hope he sucks when he comes back. Anthony Ranaudo would love someone to talk with about that experience with in the system ;)
                  I could easily see him winding up with the red sox. Very similar to Ranaudo in their situations.

Comment

• 6-1, bases loaded, no outs in the top of the 8th.

Eat your heart out D-Unit!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Pirates over .500!!!

Comment

• What team has the best pitching depth in their minor league system? I look at the Cardinals and say "holy **** no one can have better pitching depth then them in their system, no way" but I really don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          What team has the best pitching depth in their minor league system? I look at the Cardinals and say "holy **** no one can have better pitching depth then them in their system, no way" but I really don't know.
                          Braves, Rays, and KC come to mind with me.

Comment

• Royals are probably #1 in my book.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This umpire is squeezing Lester BADLY. Lester is pissed right now, which is something you absolutely never see out of him. Curt Young was out talking to him too.

Game is a complete disaster so far. Gonzalez drops and easy pop up too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• **** stupid umpires

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information