Royals - Barnes
        Nats - Meyer
        D'Backs - Bundy
        Indians - Gray
        Cubs - Starling
        Padres - Lindor
        Law is a tool.no way KC passes on Starling if he's there

Comment

• Law is one of the best. I think you guys would take Meyer though if he was there. He'd fit in nice with all the other studs you have coming in. Meyer might have better stuff than Cole and if he doesn't he's very close.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I still think if Bubba is there at 5 he's the pick

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              I still think if Bubba is there at 5 he's the pick
              Will KC pony up the cash for him? They say he's demanding a $10 million bonus right now.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

• Alex Meyer brings up a lot of painful memories of three summers ago. Red Sox offered him a BIG deal(5M, I think) and he turned it down. Nice to see him still be in the running to be a high draft pick...it looked like he screwed up pretty good not accepting that deal after his first few seasons at Kentucky. Smart kid with great raw stuff. Should be a good one for somebody.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Will KC pony up the cash for him? They say he's demanding a $10 million bonus right now.
                    we were'nt scard off by Hosmer and Moustakas' asking price.doubt it'd start now

Comment

• I don't remember what they were asking for but I'm sure it wasn't that much. Did Hosmer or Moustakas have the leverage that Starling does now also? I'm not saying KC won't go that way I'm just trying to get a better gauge on how things might possibly go.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• my point is KC is'nt afraid to overpay to get their guy in the draft.if it's not Bubba I could see Dylan Bundy being the pick.guy is putting some insane #'s up right now

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Alex Meyer brings up a lot of painful memories of three summers ago. Red Sox offered him a BIG deal(5M, I think) and he turned it down. Nice to see him still be in the running to be a high draft pick...it looked like he screwed up pretty good not accepting that deal after his first few seasons at Kentucky. Smart kid with great raw stuff. Should be a good one for somebody.
                          His stuff is soooooo good. I'm glad he's finally starting to live up to that potential. I kinda wished he didn't so he could fall to the Pirates in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            Alex Meyer brings up a lot of painful memories of three summers ago. Red Sox offered him a BIG deal(5M, I think) and he turned it down. Nice to see him still be in the running to be a high draft pick...it looked like he screwed up pretty good not accepting that deal after his first few seasons at Kentucky. Smart kid with great raw stuff. Should be a good one for somebody.
                            It was 2 million.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• There were rumors of a 5M contract throughout, that's what I was thinking of. I think we were rumored to be thinking of giving him more through the good ole' fashioned ******** two sport athlete deferred over five years bonus thing thing, ala Ryan Westmorland and Casey Kelly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If they're all there, there are 3 players I like in the second for the Pirates: Andrew Chafin LHP Kent State, Jason Esposito 3B Vanderbilt, and Aaron Westlake 1B Vanderbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information