No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Joe West for calling out the Yankees. Last season's playoffs were absoutely ridiculous with how long the Yankees took, the constant mound trips, step offs.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Props to Joe West for calling out the Yankees. Last season's playoffs were absoutely ridiculous with how long the Yankees took, the constant mound trips, step offs.
      Joe West is a terrible ******* ump and has no right to call out any team.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Dusty Baker did something right tonight!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I could care less if he is a good umpire or not. The snail like pace the Yankees took during last seasons playoffs were just horrible.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Morton is consistantly hitting 95 with nasty movement. Jesus. I hope he puts it all together.

Comment

• god morton has some filthy stuff

Comment

Poor ump. 4 hours is a long work day. Try going 8 or more like the rest of us. For as much as a trip to the ballpark with your family costs, people should get as much time as they can out of it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Delmon Young just had a good take on a breaking ball that started in the strike zone and broke to his ankles on an 0-2 pitch.

EDIT : And then he struck out on the same pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    Poor ump. 4 hours is a long work day. Try going 8 or more like the rest of us. For as much as a trip to the ballpark with your family costs, people should get as much time as they can out of it.
                    arent most of them lawyers?

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

Joe West is universally loathed amongst Phillies fans. I loved that Mariano Rivera of all people basically told him to S.T.F.U. after his comments.

Originally posted by snuff
                      Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Justin Upton is such a beast.

Here's LaRoche to GIDP. Or he gets a 2 run single.

Comment

• I can't wait for Castillo to die so Ruben Tejada can play 2B.

Comment

• Ha, Chris Young actually hits the ball. Jesus, way to ruin a very good start Morton.

Comment

• CY above 220!

Comment

• Joe West's strike zone is like half the size of every other umpire's. Maybe the game would speed up some if he didn't call everything a ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information