No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just get the **** off the team Ryan Franklin. Get the **** off. U can't close games, u can't start game, and now u can't even pitch well in mop up duty. It was 5-3 when u came in and it finished 7-3, u just need to get the **** off the team cuz u ******* suck and could not get me out. The most useful u were this year was when u were guarding our bullpen in Wrigley last week. That was the most useful u will ever be, so just get the **** out. And yes, I realize we blew another ******* save last night. I am pissed about that. We're gonna get swept. See what blown saves do to u. They demorilize the club. We can get over it against the crap teams we play. But we play the Reds and Phillies the rest of this road trip and they aren't crap. Just win one damn mother ******* game the rest of it please. In fact, just get a whole new ******* bullpen. They all pretty much suck.

Comment

• Tigers starters are 15-8 with a 2.85 ERA over the last 30 games and have combined for 26 quality starts in 40 games this season.
      Love it. If only Phil Coke could be replaced by Andrew Oliver.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Zach Greinke went into the top of the 5th throwing a no-hitter. That inning he threw 50 pitches and gave up 5 runs on a lot of extra base hits.

Comment

• Jose Bautista has 3 HR today.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I REALLY think Bautista is taking some kind of suppliment to help him hit these home runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
              I REALLY think Bautista is taking some kind of suppliment to help him hit these home runs.
              If by supplement you mean the Minnesota Twins pitching, then yes. We are el suck.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• OMG The Reds actually sweep the Cardinals and beat Carpenter.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Zach Greinke went into the top of the 5th throwing a no-hitter. That inning he threw 50 pitches and gave up 5 runs on a lot of extra base hits.
                  All 3 of his starts now have been good pitching, then a breakdown of command in the 4th or 5th inning

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I REALLY think Bautista is taking some kind of suppliment to help him hit these home runs.
                    He's taking HAH Human Awesomeness Hormone.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                      If by supplement you mean the Minnesota Twins pitching, then yes. We are el suck.
                      Yea, Bautista has now hit 7 of his 16 home runs this seasons against the Twins in 6 games(!!!). It's ridiculous, wouldn't you think you'd start to pitch him differently after oh, how about home run number 3, 4, or 5? Too bad for him that this is the last game between Minnesota and Toronto this season.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I REALLY think that's a ridiculous statement.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I wonder if the BoSox can finally reach that oh so elusive .500
                          A sweep of the Yanks would just be icing on the cake

J.Beckett early season Cy Young!
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            I REALLY think that's a ridiculous statement.
                            How so? A fringe Major Leaguer turned to a home run king? Not buying it. He always had the talent, but in no way shape or form did he have this much home run talent.

Edit: I am glad he's doing well, though. I just don't buy it.
                            Last edited by Hines; 05-15-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              I wonder if the BoSox can finally reach that oh so elusive .500
                              A sweep of the Yanks would just be icing on the cake

J.Beckett early season Cy Young!
                              Justin Verlander's no-hitter says 'Hi.'
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

How so? A fringe Major Leaguer turned to a home run king? Not buying it. He always had the talent, but in no way shape or form did he have this much home run talent.

Edit: I am glad he's doing well, though. I just don't buy it.
                                Umm, because he modified his swing and it's been working for him. Makes a lot more sense than just claiming "ZOMG steroidzzz"

So, by your rationale, we should all be claiming that Charlie Morton is no longer god-awful due to his use of supplements. Or we could all be smart and recognize his improved motion and come to a more appropriate conclusion.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information