MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Umm, because he modified his swing and it's been working for him. Makes a lot more sense than just claiming "ZOMG steroidzzz"

So, by your rationale, we should all be claiming that Charlie Morton is no longer god-awful due to his use of supplements. Or we could all be smart and recognize his improved motion and come to a more appropriate conclusion.
    He's using suppliments. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      So, by your rationale, we should all be claiming that Charlie Morton is no longer god-awful due to his use of supplements. Or we could all be smart and recognize his improved motion and come to a more appropriate conclusion.
      No, because Charlie Morton is on the Pirates.

Also, that Bautista trade has got to be the worst trade in the past 10 years. That is right up there with the AJ Pierzynski trade imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
        No, because Charlie Morton is on the Pirates.

Also, that Bautista trade has got to be the worst trade in the past 10 years. That is right up there with the AJ Pierzynski trade imo.
        Eh, at the time it wasn't bad because he didn't really show anything. Noone knew that he was going to turn out like he has now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
          Eh, at the time it wasn't bad because he didn't really show anything. Noone knew that he was going to turn out like he has now.
          ok, but we are judging knowing what type of a player Bautista currently is. Just like one would evaluate the Pierzynski trade or any other trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Justin Verlander's no-hitter says 'Hi.'
            Because pitching a no hitter means you should be a cy young winner.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Please the Blue Jays got lucky with Bautista. You can't blame the Pirates at all. I also don't think Bautista is taking anything. As soon as he fixed his swing he started hitting all the HR's in Sept 09.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                Because pitching a no hitter means you should be a cy young winner.
                Have you seen the rest of his numbers? It's not like he's out of the discussion. A no-hitter is a great tie-breaker when the voting comes.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I wonder if the Marlins can hold on to enough of JJs wins this year for him to win.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    I wonder if the Marlins can hold on to enough of JJs wins this year for him to win.
                    Well, Felix showed you dont have to win a ton of games to win the cy young....if that were the case Price or Sabathia would have gotten it.

I guess it could be tougher in the NL with Doc and Timmy though.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• you just have to be head and shoulders above the rest, Webb won the CY with 16 wins

Comment

• ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• That is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• The blueprint is there. I can only hope others will follow this plan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• that was sick lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Justin Verlander's no-hitter says 'Hi.'
                                Beckett --- Stat --- Verlander
                                3-1 ---.Record--- 4-3
                                8 --- GS --- 9
                                51.1 --IP-- 65
                                1.75 ---ERA--- 2.91
                                .896 ---WHIP--- .938
                                3 -HR Allowed- 6
                                8.6 ---K/9--- 8.6
                                2.6 ---BB/9--- 2.9
                                3.27 ---K/BB--- 2.95
                                0 - No Hitter - 1

Beckett's everything else says hi right back at Verlander
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information