Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hanley you are sooooooooo worthless.

    That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

    Comment


    • A-Gonz, you are priceless!!!

      Walkoff 2-run double in the bottom of the 9th.

      BoSox over 500 for the first time all season!!
      It only took 41 games

      oh, and more good news, J.Lackey to 15 day DL.
      Maybe he can buy a new arm
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

      Comment


      • BURKE BADENHOP!!!! Pitcher works a full count then gets an rbi single with 2 outs in the 11th to put the fish up 2-1!

        That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

        Comment


        • Iggy sucks so that wasn't even a suprise.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • I wish the Braves could hit with RISP..
            Im almost ready to trade Lowe for a legit bat but i dont think many teams would be willing to take on his stupid contract.

            Sig by BK

            “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Iggy sucks so that wasn't even a suprise.
              Yeah, u just need to refer to posts from 4 years ago from me for proof.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                Yeah, u just need to refer to posts from 4 years ago from me for proof.
                Iggy not Izzy. Isringhausen has been very good for us in the setup role. I was talking about Ryota Igarashi.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Royals call up LHP Danny Duffy.Will make ML debut tommorow vs TEX

                  Comment


                  • Must be exciting times for Royals fan with a debut of a major prospect seemingly once a month.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Iggy not Izzy. Isringhausen has been very good for us in the setup role. I was talking about Ryota Igarashi.
                      Well screw Izzy too!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Must be exciting times for Royals fan with a debut of a major prospect seemingly once a month.
                        It must be exciting to lose 19-1 too. OH SNAP NO I DIDN'T. Hey, I love our cross state rivals. So much so that one day we need to have a rematch of the 85 World Series in the World Series. I wasn't born yet, but we got kinda screwed in that one. I know it was game 6, **** happens, and we had game 7 and lost 11-0. HOWEVER, the bad call got in our heads. But moving on, WE NEED A RE-MATCH!

                        Comment


                        • Harmon Killebrew passed away.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Harmon Killebrew passed away.
                            Oh wow, that was quick. Just less than a week ago, it was announced that he wasn't going to continue battling esophageal cancer, and on the Twins broadcast on Sunday I think, Bert Blyleven said he had talked to Harmon that day and he said that he wanted to thank all of his fans for their support.

                            RIP Harmon.

                            sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                            Comment


                            • Yea that was pretty fast. RIP Harmon Killebrew.

                              Sig by: BK

                              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                It must be exciting to lose 19-1 too. OH SNAP NO I DIDN'T. Hey, I love our cross state rivals. So much so that one day we need to have a rematch of the 85 World Series in the World Series. I wasn't born yet, but we got kinda screwed in that one. I know it was game 6, **** happens, and we had game 7 and lost 11-0. HOWEVER, the bad call got in our heads. But moving on, WE NEED A RE-MATCH!
                                I was born during the '85 ALCS.but yeah an I-70 rematch would be awesome

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information