MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm down for an 1985 rematch!

Everyone remembers Denkinger's horrible call at first, but everyone seems to forget Jack Clark's dropped foul pop up that would of stopped any kind of rally in that inning.

And Jack Clark now.....

Such a moron

Comment

• **** you Tyler Greene

Comment

• Jaime Garcia at home this season:

4 gs, 3-0 record, 2 complete games

30 IP, 1 earned run, 6 walks, 15 hits, 26 strikeouts, 0.30 ERA

Comment

• 14-0. Eat that Angels.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            14-0. Eat that Angels.
            Awwww but u didn't put 14 ER on one pitcher tho!

Comment

• The Yankees better call up Jorge "The Mexican Masher" Vazquez soon. He's not a prospect by any means, he's 29. But he has 16 HRs already in AAA, might as well just play him and she if any of that carries over, even if it's only for a short period.

Comment

• Reminds me of Mike Hessman. Hessman was terrible though in his time in the majors.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  The Yankees better call up Jorge "The Mexican Masher" Vazquez soon. He's not a prospect by any means, he's 29. But he has 16 HRs already in AAA, might as well just play him and she if any of that carries over, even if it's only for a short period.
                  They need to call up Montero too god damn it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• They can keep 'em both in AAA :)

/Red Sox fan

Dice-K and Lackey to 15 day DL. For sucking.Smh.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      They can keep 'em both in AAA :)

/Red Sox fan

Dice-K and Lackey to 15 day DL. For sucking.Smh.
                      "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nalej again."

And I'm glad Lackey isn't pitching until he either gets better or fixes whatever the hell was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Reminds me of Mike Hessman. Hessman was terrible though in his time in the majors.
                        He could be. Although he hits for much better average than players who fit Hessman's mold. But with Posada so bad right now, of all times now I think we should find out at least. He can't be worse than what we are currently getting out of DH.
                        Last edited by Jughead10; 05-18-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

He could be. Although he hits for much better average than players who fit Hessman's mold. But with Posada so bad right now, of all times now I think we should find out at least. He can't be worse than what we are currently getting out of DH.
                          Jorge just read this and once again wants out of New York. Look what u started!

Comment

• Gotta love those AAAA mashers. Braves always manage to bring one in every year. Mauro Gomez is our version this year, he's absolutely killing it in AAA.

Reminds me of Barbaro Canizares the last few years. Dude hit .341 with a .403 OBP last year with 13 jacks and 77 RBIs. Hitting .417 in the Mexican League this year. They're great to boost your AAA offense...but nearly useless on the next level, for whatever reason.

Hessman is an AAAA legend.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Posada will be fine. All his rate stats are about the same as last year and his BABIP is about .100 pts lower than normal. He'll bounce out of it.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Glen Perkins is just nasty this season. One of the few bright spots. Could be our future closer.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information