MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    Carlos Fisher is dead. I feel bad watching him.
    That fool went to my college! Met him last year....good dude!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      That fool went to my college! Met him last year....good dude!
      Offer him your condolences when you see him next time. He almost threw 100 innings. Go figure, Dusty Baker kept him in.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Offer him your condolences when you see him next time. He almost threw 100 innings. Go figure, Dusty Baker kept him in.
        I got home from practice turned on the game and saw Raul's sac fly haha. How many innings did he throw?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Leo Nunez is perfect no mas!
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Posey may be seriously injured. FML.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Posey may be seriously injured. FML.
              Rapture happened to Giants fans tonight. SMH and now Eli Whiteside has joined the starting lineup. /shudders

Comment

• Posey got crushed.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We finally have a new part owner of the Mets. He's a 42 year old hedge fund manager. He finished 18th in the WSOP one year. He seems like a smart guy so I'm hoping he becomes majority owner in a few years.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Mets will probably get sold in a few years.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      We finally have a new part owner of the Mets. He's a 42 year old hedge fund manager. He finished 18th in the WSOP one year. He seems like a smart guy so I'm hoping he becomes majority owner in a few years.
                      You think the Mets would stay away from a hedge fund manager of all people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        The Mets will probably get sold in a few years.
                        That's what I'm hoping for. He has first right to the team and from his past he knows what he's doing.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wilson Betemit and Bruce Chen....oh yeah. I havent been keeping tabs on KC too much this year, but it's nice to see that they're both playing really well. Two of my favorites back in the day. I didnt even know Betemit was starting. (Work getting in the way of baseball this year. :/) But yeah, when Betemit ballooned up to 220 and was hitting 450 foot bombs in Atlanta, I thought his career was really going to take a turn for the better, but that power was never sustained. He is playing well this year, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Wilson Betemit and Bruce Chen....oh yeah. I havent been keeping tabs on KC too much this year, but it's nice to see that they're both playing really well. Two of my favorites back in the day. I didnt even know Betemit was starting. (Work getting in the way of baseball this year. :/) But yeah, when Betemit ballooned up to 220 and was hitting 450 foot bombs in Atlanta, I thought his career was really going to take a turn for the better, but that power was never sustained. He is playing well this year, though.
                            Placeholder for Moustakas. He'll have a new team again next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              You think the Mets would stay away from a hedge fund manager of all people.
                              Well in NY a lot people have their money from hedge funds or Wall St. in general so that's not a big deal. I'm sure MLB has done plenty of research as well because they don't want to get embarrassed. This guy is clean and actually has publically warned traders about companies cooking their books such as Lehman Brothers. There's really nothing not to like.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Scott Cousins ftw! Sucks about Posey though. Leo 18/19. :(

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information