MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    The team that looks pathetic to me is the Twins. Saw a ss the other night refuse to charge a routine ground ball and let the runner make it to first, led to an eventual game winning rally. I think it's several things but Joe Mauer should ask for a pay raise when he comes back.
    Ya, the Twins have looked horrid. To go from first to last in one season is crazy.

Comment

• BoSox went from last to first in two weeks :)
      In the AL East, that is
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Frank Francisco is terrible.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• with the Giants loss and Diamondbacks win we are .5 GB

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            The team that looks pathetic to me is the Twins. Saw a ss the other night refuse to charge a routine ground ball and let the runner make it to first, led to an eventual game winning rally. I think it's several things but Joe Mauer should ask for a pay raise when he comes back.

Pay decrease if anything. Stay on the damn field. I don't even know what the **** bilateral leg weakness means.

Comment

• I'm a little late, but Peter Bourjos is the best defensive centerfielder I've ever seen. He robbed Big Jim Thome of a homer on Friday and it was one of the greatest catches I've ever seen in person.

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/video...nt_id=15248029
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• BoSox go for the sweep tonight against Detroit.
                Beckett VS Verlander. Should be a great game.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• AZ is currently tied with SF for the NL West lead, 3 outs away from having sole position of 1st place, still waiting for ESPN to even notice

Comment

• Fire Leyland. He just let Ryan Raburn (5-for-54, 1 walk, 1 XBH in the month of May) bat in the 9th inning, down a run, with 2 outs. Alex Avila or ANYONE BATTING .200+ should have been up there.

Sigh.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Fire Leyland. He just let Ryan Raburn (5-for-54, 1 walk, 1 XBH in the month of May) bat in the 9th inning, down a run, with 2 outs. Alex Avila or ANYONE BATTING .200+ should have been up there.

Sigh.
                      Sadly I would take Leyland over Bob Geren's stupid ass any day Im so sick of his ****.

Comment

• who is this guy wearing a Joakim Soria jeresy and what has he done with the real Soria?on the bright side Danny Suffy is getting much better each time out

Comment

• Originally posted by Donno View Post
                          Sadly I would take Leyland over Bob Geren's stupid ass any day Im so sick of his ****.
                          Geren is hilariously bad, like he's trying to be the worst possible manager that has ever managed. If you think of it that way, he's worth it for comedic purposes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Geren is hilariously bad, like he's trying to be the worst possible manager that has ever managed. If you think of it that way, he's worth it for comedic purposes.
                            He was embarrassing against the Giants, he doesn't know what the **** he is doing in an NL park. Humiliated the city of Oakland that weekend. I never would of thought firing a manager would help but right now that would be fantastic.

Comment

• Firing Geren would get in the way of watching soccer, so Beane can't allow for that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Twins just got hosed on a bogus non call
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information