Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix

Who else is subscribed to Netflix?

It's been a few months that I've signed up with them (I was late to the game) and I think it's f'n fantastic. For 9 bucks a month you get a lot - almost any DVD delivered to your house (there hasn't been a movie/doc I haven't found), you can also instantly watch thousands of movies or tv shows directly on your computer or on your ps3/xbox 360.

A must have for any movie buff.

I do and I wish I had thought of the idea years ago.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Can't wait till they bring it to X-Box in Canada.

Comment

Oh, and they also have tons of bluray movies, so don't have to buy those expensive ass movies.

Comment

my queue is 175 long right now

Comment

how much per movie?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

I thought it was just a flat monthly fee for as many as you wanted. I looked into it briefly and I was really close to doing it but I didn't.

I really should. 9 bucks a month is nothing.

His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

It's a monthly fee.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I bought my parents a subscription as a gift for Christmas, and I use it on my Xbox all the time. Best idea ever. They've been putting some pretty good movies on the instant stream lately.

Comment

Netflix > Blockbuster. I get movies much faster with Netflix and the movies I receive are not all scratched unable to be watched. I hate Blockbuster with a passion. I'll spare you all the rant, but in short, Yes, I love Netflix.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Blockbuster fails. They don't really have much games either and a lot of times they are scratched and you won't be able to play them.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      we all hate you

Comment

Netflix makes me laugh at blockbuster.

I subscribe to two movies a month but get the most use out of my online que on Xbox Live, can't beat that. I wish the 'watch instantly' would be updated a bit more and a better selection, maybe an HBO package with Starz but I get the point, they still want you to be mailed the good movies.

Still though I love it, for what I pay it's awesome, I watch something every night on it, and I found alot of old ass movies I used to love like 'Howard the Duck', classic stuff :D

I <3 Netflix but use the watch instant que way more then I mail stuff in but their very quick on getting stuff back to you, takes a day at most.

I think mine is like 12$ or something for 2 a month, I think if you get up to 5 movies per month it's like 18$ or 20$, it's not a charge per movie. But honestly as fast as they send them out to you I don't see a need to hold 5 at a time, just get 1 or 2, mail it back monday morning and your new movie will be there Tuesday, I didn't see the need to pay extra money for 5+ movies at one time.
                        Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 03-02-2010, 07:06 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I've been using Netflix since about 2002 I think.
                          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

got an email/password from someone who doesnt use the online stuff, just the mail deal and watch crap on my xbox all the time so it was free for me, cant beat that :D

Comment

I switched over to Netflix a couple years ago after Blockbuster Total Access started limiting the way and how much you could return/take home from the stores (while also increasing the fees).

I cancelled my cable and just watch TV shows and movies on my PS3/PC/laptop. Love Netflix, but wish I'd remember to put movies in the mail on a more regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information