Official Bowling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bowling Thread

So. i'm i a bowling league. candle pins. I love bowling. I suck with my 88 average but nothing beats drinking beers and bowling on friday nights!

Anyone ever watch the PBA? I love watching it. Norm Duke is such a beast. Bohn the Third is nasty too, I can see why bowling worked for him and i see why he is not on TMZ ever.

Who bowls or watches bowling, CJSchenider? I wuld guess you do since you are older than death.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I was in a bowling league when I was growing up. I played pretty much every sport I could, but bowling was one of my favorites. I actually got decent, but never more than that.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Bowling is a ton of fun. Wish i could learn how to curve it.

Comment

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

grab my balls
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I just got a new bowling ball a little while ago so I've been bowling like crazy. Third game with it I threw a 220.

Comment

Nice, 220? Pics or GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Nice, 220? Pics or GTFO!
                  Alright, let me just hop in my time machine and I'll be right back...

But seriously. When I was around 12 I did a bunch of different bowling leagues and what not. But I stopped really caring about bowling when I turned 16 and just started to pick it back up at the age of 20. I'm the most inconsistent bowler ever. Along with the 220 game, I had a 110, a 170, and the game after the 220 I had a 130.
                  Last edited by Finz99; 03-07-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

That is sick dude I like candlepins. Its much harder!

Comment

Does bowling on the Wii count?

Comment

I actually started to curve it a couple months back. I don't bowl much, and my curve isn't accurate at all.. and I don't do it all the time, but I can definitely curve it!

All I do is leave my thumb out of the ball and release it so your hand is on the side of the ball rather than on the bottom.. As if you were giving a handshake, if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          That is sick dude I like candlepins. Its much harder!
                          I've always wanted to try candlepin bowling. Except I haven't been able to find one that does it out in Arizona.

Comment

Bowling is awesome, I haven't gone in a while though. I bowled a 200 once but my average is probably somewhere around 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I actually started to curve it a couple months back. I don't bowl much, and my curve isn't accurate at all.. and I don't do it all the time, but I can definitely curve it!

All I do is leave my thumb out of the ball and release it so your hand is on the side of the ball rather than on the bottom.. As if you were giving a handshake, if that makes sense.
                              Pretty much exactly this for me, as well.

I have been bowling a little more lately, just going to the alley next to campus. I miss the old days, with our self-made league and cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information