Just Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Friends

Can you just be friends with a girl that you find attractive and want to date? There have been several friends of mine that I have had to cut ties with because I wanted to date them but they didn't feel the same way about me and get mad whenever I say "well, then I can't be your friend". They don't seem to get it. So, can YOU just be friends?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

My life story. My best girl friends are girls I either dated or professed my love to them via drunk texts in college. I am too nice of a guy at times Yes I am not a man *****.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It's not possible to be just friends with someone you have feelings for. No matter what happens, they'll always get in the way.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        My life story. My best girl friends are girls I either dated or professed my love to them via drunk texts in college. I am too nice of a guy at times Yes I am not a man *****.
        I'm not a man ***** either. And yeah, I can definitely be too nice but if I tell a girl that I like her and she says "I like as a friend..." then I don't talk to her as much or at all from then on. My female friends are girls that I don't want to date.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Drunk confession texts FTW!

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

:( Text from last night should have been made for the texts I sent in college. I was such a douche about it. I'd hang out with a girl and make out with her then text her while drunk 'I think you are the one for me" then restraining order. Hmm nothing else happened in between the text and restraining order, I swear.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

No, you can't just be friends.

Comment

If I find a girl to be attractive, or I like her I dont go to the whole friend thing, I pretty much just start flirting and making moves. The second you start doing overly nice things you become the "friend" which will never work out.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  No, you can't just be friends.
                  x1000

if you are attracted enough to a girl that you want to date her, you cannot be friends. it will be awkward. girls have a 6th sense about this ****, I swear.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Can you just be friends with a girl that you find attractive and want to date?
                    The answer is no. Eventually feelings will get in the way somehow. It's better to break it off before you get in too deep and do something stupid.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

funny movie, is this what we are talking about

Comment

:( Text from last night should have been made for the texts I sent in college. I was such a douche about it. I'd hang out with a girl and make out with her then text her while drunk 'I think you are the one for me" then restraining order. Hmm nothing else happened in between the text and restraining order, I swear.
                        At least you said something about it to her. Better than my usual routine of not saying anything when I like a girl, leads nowhere.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Ladder Theory

PS I ****ing hate the "F" word. It should be replaced in the dictionary with "let's never talk again."
                          Last edited by kalbears13; 03-07-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                            PS I ****ing hate the "F" word. It should be replaced in the dictionary with "let's never talk again."
                            Yea. Nowadays I think that let's be friends really means lets stay friends on facebook but never talk to each other again.

Comment

I feel your pain. Of my four best friends, three are girls and two of those I never even came close to kissing. With one there was a near miss.

The worst thing is my gf does not mind me sleeping over at all. I'm that sexually non-threatening.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information