<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• omg
            omg
            omg

You're my free pass....*****

Comment

• Kill me.

They just ******* showed the preview of the next ******* episode before the episode was over showing what would happen.

******* ******** **** ************* cum ***** **** twat ************

Comment

• Damnit, I wanted Hank to die.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• That was ******* incredible. My god.

Comment

• That was such a good ******* episode. Holy ****.

And next weeks episode looks awesome as well

Comment

• Some thoughts:

The opening scene with Tio was crazy good. It perfectly set up the twins and explained every ounce of their being.

Both of Jesse's major hospital scenes were some of his best stuff of the series. I'm assuming that he'll again get a nomination for best supporting actor this year, maybe stuff like this could put him over the top. I mean, the speech he gave with regards to Hank was chilling, and the same with his one towards Walt at the end.

While incredibly short, the scene with Hank and Marie in the elevator was incredible.

The final scene might have been my favorite scene of the entire series so far. It couldn't have been better. Crushing the one twin with his car and killing the other with the "exploding" bullet was epic. I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                        Some thoughts:

The opening scene with Tio was crazy good. It perfectly set up the twins and explained every ounce of their being.

Both of Jesse's major hospital scenes were some of his best stuff of the series. I'm assuming that he'll again get a nomination for best supporting actor this year, maybe stuff like this could put him over the top. I mean, the speech he gave with regards to Hank was chilling, and the same with his one towards Walt at the end.

While incredibly short, the scene with Hank and Marie in the elevator was incredible.

The final scene might have been my favorite scene of the entire series so far. It couldn't have been better. Crushing the one twin with his car and killing the other with the "exploding" bullet was epic. I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.
                        I love Aaron Paul and as excellent as he has been this season (and in this episode in particular), I don't think there's any chance he beats out Terry O'Quinn.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I love Aaron Paul and as excellent as he has been this season (and in this episode in particular), I don't think there's any chance he beats out Terry O'Quinn.
                          Yeah, I'm just throwing it out there. I don't watch enough of the other shows to make a judgment on the actors he'll be up against.

Comment

• i started watching this show up till tonights episode this week and i really like it, 2nd show i watched because of swdc first was sons of anarchy also great win, thanks posters! :D

Comment

• Yeah, both of Jesse's hospital scenes were great. He was probably the best part of the episode.

god the entire thing was just awesome.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                                I just wonder who it was who called Hank before it all went down. Gus is the only person I can think of so far.
                                I'm thinking Saul.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information