No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has to be Gus, he's the only one who knows the twins are going after Hank, and I'm sure he's tired of the twins vigilante mayhem.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      I'm thinking Saul.
      Saul doesn't know **** and wouldn't care, would probably rather have Hank dead.

I've gotta say though, I thought the episode was awesome, but I don't like how the situation with Hank and the twins played out. The twins were way too ******* stealth and lethally precise to go out like that.

edit. as far as who knew about the twins, I'm thinking it was someone in the cartel that told him. He was off limits to the twins, and like someone said earlier in the thread, why would he be off limits when they earlier sent an explosive head into a pack of a dozen agents earlier in the show. The only other things I can think of would be Gus, which seems too obvious, and someone finding Hank's picture at that shrine thing and figuring out what was up.
      Last edited by Vox Populi; 05-03-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• **** I love this show.

Comment

• how would gus even know where the twins were

Comment

• Wow! Just Wow!

Any thoughts that perhaps it was the PI that was following Walt that alerted Hank? You don't see him after he tells Walt that "You should have somebody watching your back" very suggestively, we find out he hired him?

Otherwise it pretty much has to be Gus in my book.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Season I was very good and kept me interested, but I never really craved the next episode. Season II is absolutely killing it tho.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Last night's episode was pretty sick.

I don't think Gus was the one who called Hank because he is the one who gave up Hank's name in the first place. Plus, why would Gus still want his biggest DEA threat around?

Saul wouldn't mind Hank dead either.

I think I agree with the former PI guy that followed Walt around. He just sort of disappeared after he left Walt's house that day and we haven't seen him since. I imagine someone hired him to watch Hank. My guess is that it was either Gus, Walt or Jesse that hired him right after the whole RV mess.

Didn't the twin that was smashed between the cars survive? I thought I saw him in the trailor for next week's show.

I think my favorite scene of the show was Hank and Marie in the elevator.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Yeah I think it was the PI guy (Mike The Cleaner) who alerted Hank about the twins. He is in cahoots with both Saul and Gus. Gale getting bitched out was well overdue

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Yeah I think it was the PI guy (Mike The Cleaner) who alerted Hank about the twins. He is in cahoots with both Saul and Gus. Gale getting bitched out was well overdue
                    After one episode!?!?!!

I don't care what anyone says, Gale is/was the man. I think he'll be back, he was a pretty intriguing character for his 10-15 minute of time on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      After one episode!?!?!!

I don't care what anyone says, Gale is/was the man. I think he'll be back, he was a pretty intriguing character for his 10-15 minute of time on the show.
                      Gale sucked ass. I was tired of his whiny, sycophant dialogue

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Gale sucked ass. I was tired of his whiny, sycophant dialogue
                        You suck, Gale was awesome. He definitely didn't fit the drama that was ahead, but he was perfect for what they needed his character to be.

Great episode last night. I was half expecting them to kill off Hank once the DEA angle was gone.

Comment

• I'm with fisch good riddance gale, and of the options provided so far i like the PI one the best, gus is sort of obvious as a zing or watever but it doesnt make any sense? well the brother who didnt have an exploding bullet head is still alive to and i guess we will have to see how that plays out

Comment

• I'm guessing that the caller was someone from the cartel. With the twins getting taken out, one at least, there's bound to be a new character from the cartel.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Stunner episode! The twin assassins doing what they do best vs. Hank having a nervous breakdown.

Best view yet of the bonding between Jesse & Walt after their most bitter hospital confrontation. $1.5 mil each makes for a strong bond.

Just noticing it's like 1-2 more episodes until season finale, will Hank live or did they write him out?

I think it was the PI who called
                              Last edited by LizardState; 05-06-2010, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• there's only 2-3 episodes left? wtf.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information