Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse frustrates the **** out of me.

Comment

• I don't like Skylar more than I did last week. She is still a crazy ***** and has been for a while now. One speech in one episode won't change that for me, but at least it's better than her being a psycho hosebeast like normal.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Jesse frustrates the **** out of me.
        He's a moron. He's not happy with 1.5 million, and doesn't want to pay taxes. And by the looks of things in the sneak peek of next weeks episode he f's everything up with his side business.

Comment

• I was also paranoid about Saul talking openly about money laundering, etc. in the nail salon..

Comment

• Jessie this season has been amazing. He just wants to be the bad guy so ******* badly. The mans a ******* outlaw, can't blame him for trying to out bad guy everyone else on the show.

Comment

• I knew there was gonna be a problem with the Gus deal. Great episode, nice to see Skylar embrace Walt's badassness.

Comment

• The Cleaner is working for anyone who'll pay. Clearly Gus is a genius so my money is on him making sure the Cleaner stayed on the Twins throughout, as he knew they were a threat and he did a brilliant job making them his pawns.

I still have a minor issue with the DEA making such a stink over Hank after the "Tortuga Exploding Head" issue, but it's just not big enough for me to really worry about it. I'm just the dick that picks out every little issue. ;)

So much for my thoughts that the plan would backfire on Gus. G'dammit he's a badass.

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Just to update you guys: I am almost done with Season 2. I love this show! Favorite moments thus far:

The bathtub scene.
                Walt finishing off Krazy-8
                The emergence of Heisenberg, when he blew up Tuco's place.
                The ATM scene
                The Tortoise scene
                Blowing up Tuco's place is still my favorite scene in the series. I actually rewound and replayed that scene a few times when watching that episode. Totally awesome.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Gus telling Walt he'll pay him $15million is the same as him saying "sometime in the near future I'm going to have you killed"...

Comment

• Walt's reaction to Skylar's story about his gambling had me laughing so hard...he and Marie looked the same throughout the entire encounter.

I'm looking forward to the conflict with Jesse's extra money and Gus.

Does anyone else want to punch Skinny Pete right in the face every time you lay eyes on him?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Was I the only one who absolutely loved the opening sequence showing the handling and the distribution of the meth? God damnnit Gus is awesome.

Next week looks pretty great. Looks like things are going to pick back up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
                        Gus telling Walt he'll pay him $15million is the same as him saying "sometime in the near future I'm going to have you killed"...
                        I doubt it. Walt is a very profitable asset now. Gus has the market to himself now that he cut out the Cartel and obviously has the delivery network to move massive quantities of meth. The Open ended deal is likely legit - as far as meth dealings can be legit, anyway.

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                        Was I the only one who absolutely loved the opening sequence showing the handling and the distribution of the meth? God damnnit Gus is awesome.

Next week looks pretty great. Looks like things are going to pick back up again.
                        I'm just waiting for Gus' guy looking over shoulders to turn into Pookie.

Last edited by FlyingElvis; 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          I doubt it. Walt is a very profitable asset now. Gus has the market to himself now that he cut out the Cartel and obviously has the delivery network to move massive quantities of meth. The Open ended deal is likely legit - as far as meth dealings can be legit, anyway.

Of course for the show to go on it makes sense to keep Walt around, but really all Walt has to offer is a formula- anybody can cook the meth(as evidenced by an idiot like Jesse cooking it by himself).

Gus could bring Gale back(with a copy of Walt's formula) for much less than Walt's 15mil AND not have any of the extra headaches that Walt brings.

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
                            Of course for the show to go on it makes sense to keep Walt around, but really all Walt has to offer is a formula- anybody can cook the meth(as evidenced by an idiot like Jesse cooking it by himself).

Gus could bring Gale back(with a copy of Walt's formula) for much less than Walt's 15mil AND not have any of the extra headaches that Walt brings.
                            This, Gale's episode and a half wasn't his only time on the show. Whether it is Gus bringing him back or Gale being the cook of some new gang in town, Gale will be back on the show.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Any expectations for the episode tn?
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• gatorade me *****

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information